Nt7 error

verde

when try to connect in ninja I get error "login in failure: the FCM you are trying to connect to is not authorized to use ninja trader with cqg."

My cqg demo expired and I renewed the demo again, but now i´m getting this error, anyone with the same issue? the demo is from ampfutures.com

when try to connect in ninja I get error "login in failure: the FCM you are trying to connect to is not authorized to use ninja trader with cqg."

My cqg demo expired and I renewed the demo again, but now i´m getting this error, anyone with the same issue? the demo is from ampfutures.com

Try this if you do not help, then the problem is probably with the registry keys, or ninjas, tick ati interface......

[spoiler=User]

..............:-?

Hello, thank you all for your help, but nothing seems to work i´m still having the same error. ( i´m using ninja trader multi broker live edu 7.0.1000.7)

Any ideas?

Thanks

hmm, if the username and password work and you still get the error then reinstall easier ninja, I think so, I have long been using the same version of the ninja and I nebilo problems,can be all sorts of options, it is better to reinstall the..... :-?

you use cured version? may Problem in port 80

and still better to reinstall the platform itself and not to suffer, to uninstall the same indicators and configure charts and vorkspeysy,saving you the desired folder to another place: templates,workspaces,Custom.............then just copy them to the newly installed Solutio and everything will work, you can also keep a history of quotes and then put back into place,......... #:-S I always do............ I-)

Edited by snaiper-x1

Hello, I uninstalled everything and install it again without any indicators scripts ...etc and it give me the same error again.

Then, I tried to Install a original version of ninja trader whith the same CQG connection and it worked perfectly, so the issue it has to be something whith edu version of ninja trader, what ninja trader key are you using for the ninja trader multi broker live edu 7.0.1000.7?

Thanks

Hello, I uninstalled everything and install it again without any indicators scripts ...etc and it give me the same error again.

Then, I tried to Install a original version of ninja trader whith the same CQG connection and it worked perfectly, so the issue it has to be something whith edu version of ninja trader, what ninja trader key are you using for the ninja trader multi broker live edu 7.0.1000.7?

Thanks

somewhere in the branch by ninja trader has an archive installation, navsyaky case spread it again, and the license key that works I'll send you a PM

and yes one more thing, perhaps as an option if you have it spoiled antivirusnik crack

if the original version of the work, and there are not cured or you're wrong prokryakal ninja or antivirusnik broke crack, more options simply can not be

......:-?

[spoiler=NinjaTrader_7.0.1000.7_Multi-broker_Live.rar]

Edited by snaiper-x1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.