Better momentum indicator

Serger Goedhart

Hi Fellow traders, I am about to buy the Better momentum indicator from. Barry, But before I do I would like to see it in action via shared screen. Does anyone have it, and willing to show it to me in action.?

Is it compatible with a six tick reversal chart on Ninja? skype me at ser.goed or mail me at [email protected]. You Rock!

Hi Fellow traders, I am about to buy the Better momentum indicator from. Barry, But before I do I would like to see it in action via shared screen. Does anyone have it, and willing to show it to me in action.?

Is it compatible with a six tick reversal chart on Ninja? skype me at ser.goed or mail me at [email protected]. You Rock!

Hi Serger Welcome--No clue if works with what you ask but feel free to try for yourself as the link in one of the existing threads is still alive and well:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/4315-Better-Sine-Wave-amp-Better-Volume-for-NinjaTrader/page5?p=300222#post300222

The search function can help sometimes "not always" but worth a try--I "searched" for eminiwatch and found what you seek.

Hope helps and have a great one

Edited by newbie0101

• 10 months later...