Raitis Trading System V2.0

• 1 month later...

Finally, after a long wait I got it with huge 'birthday 'discount and I want to share my impressions:

First, like on the 'About' page it really looks SIMPLE, I mean, when you look at the chart, everything is clear, everything is understandable.

Second, (and I was very surprised) Raitis Trading System V2.0 has no 'user manual'! Only quick installation video guide, couple screenshots, and these 4 points:

1. Download Trading System

2. Study Forex charts

3. Trade!

4. Learn from your mistakes

I emailed website support with 'user manual' question and got the answer: "To become a successful Forex trader, you have to think, analyze, understand, and make decisions on their own. Raitis Trading System is platform, it is 'a part of your decision' and not a 'Forex Holy Grail' which will trade for you. RTS can show you perfect entry points, but the final decision always remains behind a human. p.s. And it is really important to have your own strategy..."

Ok, so far I'm very impressed. :x

Can you share the trading system with others?

Edited by FloridaTrader

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
First, sharing is illegal! Second, I paid for it! Third, I don't want to banned from RTS website. So far I know, that the last sell day is 12.31 then RTS will be discontinued. They are (I'm not 100% sure) working on paid community, and as the result they want to see only motivated Forex traders. I have no idea what will be the entry price, just hope for existing members everything will be for free :P Good Luck!

First, sharing is illegal! Second, I paid for it! Third, I don't want to banned from RTS website. So far I know, that the last sell day is 12.31 then RTS will be discontinued. They are (I'm not 100% sure) working on paid community, and as the result they want to see only motivated Forex traders. I have no idea what will be the entry price, just hope for existing members everything will be for free :P Good Luck!

Hi SylvieD

Seems this place that we love is not for you? so instead of taking up posts maybe consider leaving?

Toodles and take care!

This post was on a site sharing the old version

http://i58.tinypic.com/dqpv92.jpg

It looks like you've changed your mind now...

Then if I can spare my 2c, reducing the price from $899 to $99 sounds like wanting to sell at any cost. Not hammering the system because I haven't even tried the old version yet, but the least and mildest I can say is... caution!

Of course, like anyone else on this forum I wanted it 'for free', because $899 was too high price for me. :">

Today I contacted website support regarding RTS V1, and here is their short answer: "Dear Sylvie! We have never sold RTS on ebay or elsewhere, and RTS has never had user manual. We have never advertised RTS and, please, don't do this!"

Dear indo-investasi.com administrator! If possible, please delete this thread. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...