[REQ] only one trade a day

Anyone got this?

onlyonetradeaday.com

Hello my name is Paul... I have so much confidence in the system I am selling that I will not tell you my last name, where I live or even a phone number, or anything else about me other than I have been trading since the dinosaurs ruled the earth. So that when you find out that I lied to you and my system is trash, you won't come and kick my arse.

Get it Today! $297.00 While chuckleheads last.

As someone else said on another forum. He got an email about it then bought it (nothing wrong with that) and straight away supposedly made half the cost back on a live trade of one lot (what person goes straight into trading live one lot the day they get a new system?)

Maybe if this guy decides to share it, then people wont be so suspicious of his intentions?

Edited by Maddogs

Hello guys. yes you are right I have no purpose to post here anymore. I stopped on the other forum yesterday. anyway i only wanted show 'another scam!' people couple trades, its not magic arrow, levels are calculed by myself. here you go todays trades. the main pair - EURUSD not triggered yet. Im not a newbie on forex, and im sick and tired of **** systems too. hope this one help me make some money. best of luck. http://i.imgur.com/aX4eSwk.png edit: got some problems with pic. need to be enlarged Edited by easytrading3

and EURUSD trade. you can see excatly same entry/TP/SL as in previous picture which was posted BEFORE the trade was triggered. done for today. http://i.imgur.com/BBUsw7g.png

A price action trade would assume that the top empty green candle was a 'stop loss' taker. That was then a standard reversal followed by a sell candle that confirms the signal to trade. It would be one and a half candles better than ET3's trade.

Stop loss would be at the HH and followed down every two candles.

His trade was 11pips, mine was 22. - not that I actually traded that.

The previous chart shows a cup formation. I would not know how to trade that one.

Edited by Freddie

You might be right. But those trades has nothing to do with price action or technical analysis. I was studying TA and PA couple years to find out that sometimes it works and sometimes not. You saw reversal candle, on the other cup formation, and what do you say that banks that driving this market see something different? Bank of japan got engulf reverse candle, and banks from europe watching other TF and they see pivot, SD level or 'very important' moving average. All that formations, butterfly's, MAs and other things cant work because of that. also on the real market there are no time frames at all, there is only continuous flow of the money. there is price only.

A price action trade would assume that the top empty green candle was a 'stop loss' taker. That was then a standard reversal followed by a sell candle that confirms the signal to trade. It would be one and a half candles better than ET3's trade.

Stop loss would be at the HH and followed down every two candles.

His trade was 11pips, mine was 22. - not that I actually traded that.

The previous chart shows a cup formation. I would not know how to trade that one.

• 6 months later...
Hello my name is Paul... I have so much confidence in the system I am selling that I will not tell you my last name, where I live or even a phone number, or anything else about me other than I have been trading since the dinosaurs ruled the earth. So that when you find out that I lied to you and my system is trash, you won't come and kick my arse.

Get it Today! $297.00 While chuckleheads last.

Very honest scam artist!

Hermes