*req* ownstar robot

MidnightPresident

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello fella

i just installed and launched NT7 in market replay mode to test the strategy and i got to say that does not work

it does not opens any trade, meanwhile seeing videos from the author's web page i saw it opened trades from the 18 nov until 22 nov

do i need the ninja full( the one who allows automatic trading) to open trades using this strategy?

my ninja is a free ninja license

thank u so much

Hello fella

i just installed and launched NT7 in market replay mode to test the strategy and i got to say that does not work

it does not opens any trade, meanwhile seeing videos from the author's web page i saw it opened trades from the 18 nov until 22 nov

do i need the ninja full( the one who allows automatic trading) to open trades using this strategy?

my ninja is a free ninja license

thank u so much

chesstrading39 unfortunately it doesn't work.I tried the strat for November month on Market Replay and it didn't make a single trade .If it is activated you will be able to see the message “ESTRATEGIA ACTIVADA” once you start it.

Edited by CashManic

chesstrading39 unfortunately it doesn't work.I tried the strat for November month on Market Replay and it didn't make a single trade .If it is activated you will be able to see the message “ESTRATEGIA ACTIVADA” once you start it.

There should be a button at the upper bar that you use to activate the strategy, it comes up after

you start the replay, kind of intermittent but it works when it comes up.

• 1 month later...