fxquickroute trading system

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like you said, this forum is for sharing. so im sharing my experience.

im just posting trades. im not bothering you. so dont bother me. i'm free to do what i want. You are also free to do what you want.

Is ther a rule here that permits to post trades?

Also, nobody is asking you to post your charts, you can do so if you want but you can freely create a separate thread.

No no no you dont understand, like i say you just advertise this product here ,so go and advertise in right section.

With what purpose you share your trades ?-practicaly you say us "look guys this system is awesome, go and buy it".

If you create some system and share with us ok, we will all try it and will share our expirience here.SOO DON'T BOTHER US WITH COMERCIALLY PRODUCT HERE.

Like i see you open your account here to advertise Fxquickroute tools. Let's all members be warned...THIS GUY IS A SHILL.

I post my pics to see that one free indicator can beat your awesome and expensive tool.

mashki has a point, some may think you advertise products,

but i think you can also post some trades, because there is no rule permitting it. And it not bad to share experiences

it doesn't matter if the guy is a shill, i think he is giving good feed backs that the indicators work well on him.

Also it doesn't matter if the free stuff beats the paid ones, because we have no point of comparing it with enough history and forward tests. I will believe that the free product is better if we have some sort of comparison,

IMO, I think the best thing to do is mind each others business hahaha

• 1 month later...
Your words are rubbish and has no point at all. Escalating a fight is pointless. Just go to the gym and pump up your muscles.

You talk too big like your big BRAIN, ow sorry, big body.. :)

Moderated Message: Don't make frivolous postings.

Edited by FloridaTrader

• 4 weeks later...
Imho you are the real prick here trying to act like a hero. alansim has got muscles at least and for your case you are empty shell and useless brain that contains rubbish. lOl

ketdhu are you indosucker ? or both loving sucking each other daily ?L0l

Nope im not, you can ask the mods here, maybe you are alansim?

Moderated Message: Update: checking IP shows same address. The clown Analism is warriorboy... He received 5 infractions within 10 minutes of reading. I banned him from another forex forum and apparently he has a lot of growing up to do.

I just found fxquickroute free stuff here, they are good and i tried them :)

fxquickroute.com/fqfreebies/

Edited by FloridaTrader

• 3 weeks later...

sorry @FloridaTrader; may i know freddieforex in wwi & u same person ?

Yes, that is correct. I'm a moderator on both forums. I've been a moderator on here and the other forum for several years now. This is my second username on this forum after taking a break for a few years. 8-)

Edited by FloridaTrader

Nope im not, you can ask the mods here, maybe you are alansim?

Moderated Message: Update: checking IP shows same address. The clown Analism is warriorboy... He received 5 infractions within 10 minutes of reading. I banned him from another forex forum and apparently he has a lot of growing up to do.

I just found fxquickroute free stuff here, they are good and i tried them :)

fxquickroute.com/fqfreebies/

Before you accuse somebody, make sure you don't do it first.

Instead of misleading people here and making irrelevant postings.