Dynamic Structure Trading

jdella

I was wondering if anyone had the indicators from Dynamic Sructure Trading, i.e. Black Tip Indy, the DSR levels indy,

, the fib dots, etc.

The company is also know as Trade Empowered. Chief trader is Todd Brown. they seem like they know what they are doing, but their course is about 2500.00, I would liike to play around with their indicators before shelling out that kind of money.

Also if anyone is currently using their methodology or has had any experience with them in the past I would be interested in hearing about it. Thanks

a friendly advice-

there is so much free stuff in this forum which is very good.

all you have to do is just go through and decide what has value and what is just bs.

you should study and practice methods and not indicators.

almost all the indicators are basically the same, they all use the history to try to predict the future which sometimes works but many times not...

the best analysis is by using no lagging tools like support/ resistance/ fib levels etc.

no software will do it right for you and you should read and listen to some fib courses before you go spend 2500 for stuff that nobody other than the seller will vouch for.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Yes thats the truth i have a lot of indis but really i just stick to support and resistance, time and sales agregated ,candle formations do help and mostly DONT USE small timeframes thats the way algos play with your mind ,remember one thing you are a human being not a computer get a level you feel the market is likely to reverse and hold for it .

Thats what i can tell you i have come from a long bumpy ride everything else is just vendors trying to get free cash....