The Best Trading Hours in Forex

I will start topic which is not much discussed between traders but there are huge opportunities in trading The Best Hours in Forex.

The best hours for trading are between 7-10 GMT (2am-5am EST) and 13-17 GMT (8am-12am EST). The most volatile pairs (good for Renko trading) are GJ, EJ, AJ, GCH, ECH, and GU.

Volumes increase during overlaps: Overlap Asia/Europe 07:00 - 10:00 GMT. Overlap Europe/US 13:00 - 17:00 GMT (winter times).

Between 13:00 and 16:00 GMT volume of EU, GU, UCH, and ECH are at maximum.

Between 2:00 and 7:00 GMT in the morning high activity during Asia and Australia overlap.

Most commonly used Time Frames at MT4: M1-M5-M15-M30-H1/60- H4/240-Daily/1440-Weekly/10.080 and very confusing which numbers we should use for Monthly hours. Month could have 4 variations:

28 days (40.320), 29 days (41.760), 30 days (43.200) or 31 days (44.640). Which one of the 4 is proper? Think that Forex trades only 5 days a week that's 20 days a month.

Door open to discussion!

Cheers Hermes

however if you live in Asia then you can do it better then other area in the world.

why? morning Asia Session

afternoon around 3pm euro Session.

night around 8pm American Session.

time may be different but at less that is best time to do trades in Asia.

Ahhh now I know why most of my Asian associates/partners best me in profits every bloody month playing the Forex markets.:P Here I was thinking they probably used some mystical trading book like Zen and the art of trading or something ~X(