[REQ] www.htech.net

• 2 weeks later...
Can you name those "other things"?

Variations of MinMax (Swings) and Market Profile (Supply & Demand).

Not only are these folks indicator peddlers, but also trading coaches!. If they have so much talent helping struggling traders become successful, why don't they post their broker trading statements for the past few years to show they walk the walk, not just talk the talk.

Anyway, this one sentence from the Trading Psychology spiel tells me they are FOS.

"Your psychological mind set is more critical than your trading methodology!" I can tell you this, you can have the mind of Buddha himself, but if you don't have a bonafide edge, you'll eventually be a losing trader. Take that one to heart.

Edited by yamantaka

I am sorry man, no offense but i think you are way off with your assumptions. I can't speak about the swings one but htech Supply & Demand has nothing to do with market profile.

No offense to you either, but Market Profile is all about supply and demand. Just because the presentation on their charts doesn't show like classical MP, it is the same information, more or less with other bells and whistles.

No offense to you either, but Market Profile is all about supply and demand. Just because the presentation on their charts doesn't show like classical MP, it is the same information, more or less with other bells and whistles.

Market Profile is not the only way to look at supply and demand and their charts does not look like MP simply because it has nothing to do with it. htech supply and demand zones is similar to APA Zones and neither one has anything at all to do with MP.

All their stuff has a free substitute or is the same thing other vendors offer that have been talked about in other threads.

Guys, when you are making such posts, why don't you name those "same things", so people can check it. Except the supply and demand zones indicatror, which is somehow similar with APA zones (which, btw, is not free either but actually 3-5 times more expensive), what are the free substitutes for the rest of htech indicators. What is the exact substitute for the Trade plan or the Ultimate Draw bar?

Guys, when you are making such posts, why don't you name those "same things", so people can check it. Except the supply and demand zones indicatror, which is somehow similar with APA zones (which, btw, is not free either but actually 3-5 times more expensive), what are the free substitutes for the rest of htech indicators. What is the exact substitute for the Trade plan or the Ultimate Draw bar?

PFA (including MTF), there is a free toolbar on B!gMks (ultimate drawbar), also viper has a toolbar, there have been so many variation of swing indicators I can't even keep track of all the vendors and free stuff--try googling it, ACME has a trade plan, B!gMks has a trade planner....how about this, why don't people take the time to see what everyone has talked about here so we can avoid this type of thread altogether.

PFA (including MTF), there is a free toolbar on B!gMks (ultimate drawbar), also viper has a toolbar, there have been so many variation of swing indicators I can't even keep track of all the vendors and free stuff--try googling it, ACME has a trade plan, B!gMks has a trade planner...

That is all true but...

1. You said there are free substitutes. PFA is NOT free. Unless you consider educated indicators as free...

2. The free toolbar from BM is made by same guy and it does not even have 10% of paid version features. The Viper toolbar is a rip off, is the free toolbar version from htech repacked. That is what you can actually call a pure scam.

3. Both ACME and BM trade planners are usable but again, not comparable. I used them both and i also seen the hetch one in action. It may look similar but if gives you a different perspective.

how about this, why don't people take the time to see what everyone has talked about here so we can avoid this type of thread altogether.

I couldn't agree more. I suggest everyone to do their own research and not take for granted anything that is said in a forum, despite of who says it.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
There is an update of the ultimate support and resistance if somone can comeup with the files I will be able to educate it

Thank you

Hello xenonhd--Welcome to the most awesome forum--It took U a while but U R here!LOL

Seriously Welcome and feel free to work Ur magic on other ongoing requests for education that currently exist in this great place--Easily found go to the ninjatrader forum where U posted this req--and look around for ongoing education requests--Any extra help is much appreciated!

We have some awesome members that are without a doubt the most generous you will come across(MUCH THANKS to all of them!!) but more help in the area of educating is surely welcomed!

Thanks in advance

Have a Great weekend!!

Edited by newbie0101

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.