REQ: NET Oscillator

bradri

New here and I didn't find it in the search. Does anyone have the Net Oscillator indicator or has anyone tried to educate it before?

http://www.neweratrader.com/The-Oscillator/net-ninjatrader-indicators-installation.html

http://www.neweratrader.com/The-Oscillator/the-oscillator.html

I have both Bitdefender and Webroot Security telling me that those pages are no-no's...so no can do...

Cheers!

Mick

Ok , just a far fetched question gang...

Is it possible to make the .cs file to a dll ? somehow ?

See, i havewhat seems as a corrupted installation, that other then not being able to compile indicators in .cs format it works just fine.

I have been using it for almost 2 years now and its loaded with a s..tload of stuff.

I just dump the dlls in bin and it works ok.

But as many of you know, i can't make it compile even an sma without giving me the known error signals

and allthough i do delete all references i can't make it work anyway...

Soooo, i am asking if its possible like in this instance with the Net oscillator, which so kindly was given to us by our

educators in .cs form, to make it somehow in dll or educate for that matter the dlls that go with it.

Again, i am just asking if and only (if without too much hussle) it is possible.

As you know it is a major issue for all of us if the installation gets corrupted.

So its always good to know if theres any alternative.

Take care all, and a huge huge thanks for the team

for coming through again with the goods.

Good trading to all and all the best

Trader 1968