Req PLA Dynamical

yamantaka

I'm not a fan of price-based indicators, but these two look like they may have merit based on the screenshots

No trials offered, so we need a donor willing to help the trading community so they can get education.

http://www.precisiontradingsystems.com/PLA_Dynamical.htm

http://www.precisiontradingsystems.com/Mach-Trend-Ninja.htm

• 1 month later...

Have you guys even looked at their notes and auto trader PNL.. Most retarded PNL. Do you have guts to loose 100% of your investment then just go follow that fool. In my opinion please don't waste your energy even thinking about the PLA Dynamical Indicators. Scammer !

People who stand behind their products always release try before you buy products. Scammers Don't !

Have you guys even looked at their notes and auto trader PNL.. Most retarded PNL. Do you have guts to loose 100% of your investment then just go follow that fool. In my opinion please don't waste your energy even thinking about the PLA Dynamical Indicators. Scammer !

People who stand behind their products always release try before you buy products. Scammers Don't !

What notes are you speaking of?

I must have overlooked their auto PnL. Please post it.

I'm not interested in that Mach Trend. PLA Dynamical Gold is he more interesting one. But thanks for posting that.

I get a headache reading this goofball's web pages. He is one arrogant and condescending SOB.

Edited by yamantaka

• 4 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.