96% winners

Maybe I missed something, but the indicator and everything needed was in the download.. Isn't it? It is an indicator and not an EA.

On first appearances, it looks to be an ok system I think, but I only threw it on a chart to take a look and didn't get there and test things.

jt

Maybe I missed something, but the indicator and everything needed was in the download.. Isn't it? It is an indicator and not an EA.

On first appearances, it looks to be an ok system I think, but I only threw it on a chart to take a look and didn't get there and test things.

jt

exactly it is not an ea and everything needed was in the download link ... please read the ebay listing he tells you everything there

the custom indicator is called winner which is re-badged

as totemg2000 mentioned in the previous post

he says what you will get with the system in his ebay listing near the bottom

the ebay link works just put www. first or

go to ebay and do a search with the number 321138892261 ... which is on the end of the ebay link

Edited by dk1aussie

I doubt this seller is getting anywhere near 96% in real time trading. The chart indicators are EMA60, EMA200, Stoch8,3,3 and TDI default. Here is TDI so you can adjust settings to your liking. Seller's version has inputs removed. Does anyone have any suggestions how to use this in conjunction with any other indicators to help avoid choppy PA?

http://www.4shared.com/file/TyXRt-MT/Synergy_Pro_TDI.html

Edited by a777

It's a simple system and the only custom part is the Winner indicator, which is the TDI indicator and is available here: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=291622 Infact it's almost identical to that free system there, which I think is better as you're not restricted to the direction set by the 200 and 60 EMA cross in the Winner system, it's true that those MA's can help if the trend is strong, but look on the chart at the bullish price action in a down trend and you'll see what you miss and also get caught out on, no way does the system offer 96% winners and you'll notice in the manual that the vendor seems a bit backward, lol. You can also find a free download for the Winner system at the 'Forex Winners' website, search those two words in Google.

For better trend direction indication than the lagging 200 and 60 EMA cross, then consider the i-Regr ( http://codebase.mql4.com/4332 The indicator not the EA there) set to deg 3, kstd 1.5 and 240 or 120 bars (any TF but good entries with system above on M15), it does move around as the market moves (repaints) but also follows S&R well and gives a good indication of the immediate trend forces in play, plus it's good for reversals (breakout of outer-line in the opposite direction, view it's action in stratergy tester). It was used in two competition systems and details of those should be available on Forex Winners in a few days, just type FSP in the search box there, that system should also have updated info in a few days.

Edited by Jfx862

I guess, aside from Bill Williams, Genesis, NB10.4 and a few others this is the best and most easy system - derivative from Synergy, but H1 or H4!! Lots of indicator EAs (including alerts and mails) available - as well as some trading EAs (Expert Tool Box). Just read the first 200 pages of the FF thread or some pdfs available there.

Unfortunately the threadstarter and systemcreator "eelfranz" died, but his thread keeps going. Just pray a little prayer for him...

Kind reagrds

I guess, aside from Bill Williams, Genesis, NB10.4 and a few others this is the best and most easy system - derivative from Synergy, but H1 or H4!! Lots of indicator EAs (including alerts and mails) available - as well as some trading EAs (Expert Tool Box). Just read the first 200 pages of the FF thread or some pdfs available there.

Unfortunately the threadstarter and systemcreator "eelfranz" died, but his thread keeps going. Just pray a little prayer for him...

Kind reagrds

EelFranz A/K/A BigE started " Trading Made Simple" and a few others such as X-MAN have expanded his system. I use this system as a base. BigE helped was a selfless guy that gave more than he received