Please share Indicator from http://xxx.daytradeessentials.com

Guest betrader

Guest FloridaTrader

I have a question for you. I've noticed that you have asked for many things on this forum, and doing so now, but have NEVER thanked anyone for their shares and for assisting you. Why is this?

Let's consider thanking people on this forum my friend when they do assist you. Asking for favors and never thanking anyone shows us that you are not appreciative of others help.

Think about that the next time you request something new guy.

Guest FloridaTrader
My friend i give thanks always which things i find usefule so you are not fair!

Look i given thanks also

regards ;)

Strange how you had never used the thank button before my first post above and now I see your posting that you always thanked people and AFTER you clicked on the thanks button 9 times. Was it hard clicking on the button for the first time in your 17 months as a member of this forum?

Hint new guy: I always look at one's count for thanks given to others when they make a request. Your count was zero which means your request is not going to be taken seriously. Be FAIR to others and take the extra second that it would take to thank those that helped you out in the past. If this is too much of an effort, then helping you out will not be worth the effort. No need to thank me new guy, I'm not one that looks to be thanked, but I would appreciate it if you would start using your thank button to show your appreciation to others from this point on.

Guest FloridaTrader
Please dont talking s*** here , all my thanks are from past not from TODAY.

And once again i give thanks only if i download things or find useful some coments or files .... Take care and good trades !

regards from Europe

When the thanks button is clicked, it instantly shows up. You can't claim that it delays and just showed up today right after your first posting, it doesn't work that way....=)). I wished we had a man-up smiley or a B.S. smiley for our new guy.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader

I want to apologize to my fellow forum members. I hate people that come to this forum and Leach. I also disagree when they don't use the thanks button when they have been here for 17 months. When it was brought to his attention today, he clicked on the thanks button 9 times.

It's common courtesy where if a request for a trading system is made, that if another member has it, they should share it. In this case, this clown bragged that he has it but paid a lot of money for it and REFUSED to share it. This is NOT being responsible by any means. Some people don't have the common sense to know what the purpose of a forex forum is all about.

Sorry fellow forum members, I hate people like betrader. Please accept my apologies for venting my issues.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Stumbled Upon & Just went through the thread ...Feel Gratitude is matter of Practice & includes RESPECT towards the Forums Veterans who have helped Many & Many Souls.... Traders are considered (by Me) to be one of the most Humble Species - As Markets Always Humbles People Before Rewarding Them..... Wish You Well Ahead & All the Very Best & Sorry for the Poke & this Post (as it is not related to the Subject Thread) - Attitude & not Aptitude which determines the Altitude in Life ...

FloridaTrader is absolutely right and you betrader should have put more thought instead of replying negatively! The whole purpose of this forum is to share and the least leechers can do is to click on the "Thanks" button of the uploader to show their gratitude for the contribution. However, this attitude of not clicking the "Thanks" button is not only prevalent with just leechers - unfortunately some contributors also share this 'disease'. Perhaps they think its cool of them to act impolitely!?

Glancing to the left one can easily read the important statistics: FloridaTrader joined June 2012, 899 posts, thanks received 927, thank given 688 (in 309 posts) while you betrader joined 4 months earlier and your stats are simply abysmal, especially when making a comparison between the two. Next time betrader show some respect instead of reacting with such crassness because you are in the wrong and you have no excuse for making matters worse by behaving in such manner.

Peace everyone!

Edited by Mahmuxx

Guest betrader

If you want i will give thanks avery posting now if you feel better here. Well my fulltime job is not sitting all day on this forum i wish i can. What i can is i can share my expirence on Trading. I asked few times to open a Thread like TAS Market Profile to share some trading expirence on Market Profile or Volumen Profile but nobody is interested in it. Important is share your knowled if you have some if not better is to stay out learn and read here and than take some posting.

peace bro

If you want i will give thanks avery posting now if you feel better here. Well my fulltime job is not sitting all day on this forum i wish i can. What i can is i can share my expirence on Trading. I asked few times to open a Thread like TAS Market Profile to share some trading expirence on Market Profile or Volumen Profile but nobody is interested in it. Important is share your knowled if you have some if not better is to stay out learn and read here and than take some posting.

peace bro

Hi betrader - you're missing the point in its entirety; without any contributions this forum would simply not exist and become defunct. Your claim "Well my fulltime job is not sitting all day on this forum...." doesn't hold water and is inexcusable - you cannot spend a second clicking the "Thanks" button yet you can spend up to an hour downloading material contributed by members here. I too (as most traders/investors) cannot spend all day here and no one is expecting that of you. If people show gratitude to the contributor, then you only encourage that same person to upload more stuff.

If you want to open a thread regarding "Market Profile or Volumen Profile" - then just do so, no one and nothing's holding you back. And if you get no feedback, in some form or other, then it would be safe to assume that nobody's interested (although I'd doubt that) and you'd probably stop updating the thread. And that's precisely how contributors feel when they are not appreciated - for it takes hours to upload videos and a second to hit the "Thanks" button.

I'm not into market/volume profile, but, just go ahead and open the thread and take it from there. :)

Take care.

Edited by Mahmuxx

Hi betrader - you're missing the point in its entirety; without any contributions this forum would simply not exist and become defunct. Your claim "Well my fulltime job is not sitting all day on this forum...." doesn't hold water and is inexcusable - you cannot spend a second clicking the "Thanks" button yet you can spend up to an hour downloading material contributed by members here. I too (as most traders/investors) cannot spend all day here and no one is expecting that of you. If people show gratitude to the contributor, then you only encourage that same person to upload more stuff.

If you want to open a thread regarding "Market Profile or Volumen Profile" - then just do so, no one and nothing's holding you back. And if you get no feedback, in some form or other, then it would be safe to assume that nobody's interested (although I'd doubt that) and you'd probably stop updating the thread. And that's precisely how contributors feel when they are not appreciated - for it takes hours to upload videos and a second to hit the "Thanks" button.

I'm not into market/volume profile, but, just go ahead and open the thread and take it from there. :)

Take care.

Well spoken.

Take care.

Here, here!

And kudos to Florida Trader!

Cheers!

Mick