Volume package patched

hacktrading

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the indicator, for who do not know what it is,, it is DBDelta indicator.. Me too I do not know which is the latest version and what is different from the previous one that has been shared before..and it will be great if hacktrading can add additional information regarding this..

Anyway thank you verymuch hacktrading for the indicator..

Regards

Denny.

@Scalping_RU...WHY....we are all here to help each other....it you need help then say so...If you would like something then say so....but being new do not come in a cause trouble...or be a problem. Again, this is an open forum...lets keep it that way.-Nate

@ hacktrading

Please, send me your email...

@scalping i read a lot of stuff about algos. the most common strategy i found was based on vwap and the standard deviations of it which makes perfectly sense if you dig a little bit deeper about how the big guys operate. the midas tools have been shared but even they are not really necessary a simple vwap indicator like the ryanvwap from bigmike is all you need

@peterfischer you're absolutely right, but my strategy is based on the analysis of volumes + order-flow/tape-reading + footprint and open positions on the confluences of levels and not on individual level, because a confluence of levels is stronger than a single level ;

For example: Futures 6E on the level of price 1.31400 = R1 pivot resistance 1 + SD-2 (standard deviation -2) + Y-Low + eventually Algorithmic Level, my entry will be safer than one level;

Of course we must always respect and understanding in the exact way the volume analysis, order-flow, footprint, acceleration-deceleration, any differences of Delta and everything that concerns the study of the volumes and the psychology of big players, such as knowing where they place their traps (Stop-Hunter) ecc ecc...

Beginning the study of volumes may seem difficult, but after many hours (I have spent about 1400 hours, nigh and day for 6 months) you manage to get to the mechanics of the big players and be able to feel the market, the way to gain this is. (IMO)

Scalping-RU

• 2 weeks later...
I apologize to the entire forum of Indo-Investasi;

I wanted to ask @hacktrading how to find or calculate algorithmic support and resistance level called "algo-levels";

Thanks @hacktrading and all forum of Indo-Investasi.

Scalping-RU

Hi Scalping-RU, do you have new about algo-level?

Hacktrading tell you something?

I have only understand that algo is calculate from center value (of algo levels) whit fibonacci's extensions...

By..

SuperTrend

• 5 months later...
hey guys anyone using this indicator and it has stoped working also ?

DBDELTA and the rest ?

Thanks

Hi trader1968 here is the one from back in June by hacktrading(Thanks)

https://@nonfiles.com/file/c96b5c92d9ad64373b74b19992f27e3c

@=a

I did try on my end w/mkt replay and seems to work ntv18--did not try all indis.

Hope helps

Have a Great Weekend!

Edited by newbie0101

• 1 month later...