T0dd M1tch3££ Course

Freddie

I am downloading this course but the seller notes that it is listed as 'corrupt' or 'passworded' or similar and has given me something as a repayment. I will post the actual words if necessary.

It is not blacklisted here either.

What I would like to know is can anyone do anything to help?

Possibly the wrong place to ask but I have no idea where else I could post this.

You might need to give more details Freddie as to the exact problem or words used. You downloaded a system/video? And it is corrupt? or has a password? Is that correct? I'd imagine if it has a password protections, someone might crack it. Corrupt, I just don't know.

jt

The download is from a cheap seller. I won't name it, don't want to have our 'troublesome element' causing problems.

Actually, when I am done downloading I will contact them and ask if I could mention them on this site. Don't want to advertise them for myself but they charge $2 or $3 for anything they have including some BLs here.

I also have a 'MMM' by the SM man from them. There are a few FxMentor packages also.... Back to the problem...

It is a 40 odd .rar of 100 Mb each. I am up to 34. Internet keeps going down so having to keep trying.

I tried to load the picture but ....

The words are

"Sharing of this file is restricted because it is a (corrupted !Multi-volume ! encrypted/password protected) file. This restriction does not apply to downloading the file from your own account."

The download is from a cheap seller. I won't name it, don't want to have our 'troublesome element' causing problems.

Actually, when I am done downloading I will contact them and ask if I could mention them on this site. Don't want to advertise them for myself but they charge $2 or $3 for anything they have including some BLs here.

I also have a 'MMM' by the SM man from them. There are a few FxMentor packages also.... Back to the problem...

It is a 40 odd .rar of 100 Mb each. I am up to 34. Internet keeps going down so having to keep trying.

I tried to load the picture but ....

The words are

"Sharing of this file is restricted because it is a (corrupted !Multi-volume ! encrypted/password protected) file. This restriction does not apply to downloading the file from your own account."

It sounds like a medi@fire issue

I think it means Medi@fire are asking you to upgrade the account from free? Could be wrong if there is no medi@fire involved?

Now I am not exactly sure what you are referring to as your message is still a little cryptic!

If it is a downloading issue what about PMing links to someone who can try and download a few parts whilst the other person downloads a few different parts etc etc etc

Then we all re-upload them to a folder somewhere online?