[REQ] BOM 100% Winning Strategy

if you read on the sales page you will realize that the system does not always win all the time as shown on the account statements and this quote from the website "With this 100% winning system, all you need do is follow our instruction, and there you go, profits, all profits, not ever more than 2 loses in 10-15 trades, never..." It appears the system can also be used for forex trading. Anyone with the system please kindly share. thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
came across a 26% discount coupon and maybe we can split the cost(group buy)

videoconverterplus.com/applications/fix-odds-flash-bets-100-accurate_1038912.html

Don't waste you time and money. Learn how to trade. No system will make you a successful trader. Practice and learning will.

Guest FloridaTrader
Don't waste you time and money. Learn how to trade. No system will make you a successful trader. Practice and learning will.

Concerned about the statement where no system can make you a successful trader. A trading system is required to make forex trades. That system doesn't have to be a computer program, it can be a mental instinct to be a trading system. Either way, a trading system is very much required to trade the forex. Let's show caution before making such statements my friend. I've never heard anyone stating that trading systems can't make you successful. There are thousands of forex traders that would also respectfully disagree with you too.

Edited by FloridaTrader

I didn't read all his "beton" site (hehehe), I just stop here when he says :

With this 100% winning system, all you need do is follow our instruction, and there you go, profits, all profits, not ever more than 2 loses in 10-15 trades, never...

Imho, he should first learn some stats :))

Edited by mambo123