(Req) MarketScalper Pro

Hi Gang,

I thought this looked sort of interesting ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ADVANCED-FOREX-INDICATOR-DESIGNED-SCALPING-SIGNALS-/290460518183?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

An indicator that doesn't repaint would be of great

interest to virtually anyone.

Well, to me anyway ... <laughs ...>

Has anyone got any firsthand knowledge of this ...? :)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have it, but dont know how to upload. its ok nothing great, false signals are generated too, which is to be expected with a non repainting indicator

I have just uploaded my first so go to a file share site - I chose 'mediafire' it is probably (dot com).

Register and follow the instructions. Easy peasy!!

Freddie

"The Author is member of this forum (this is the second reason why I can't share....)"

and so he is snipping all the good indicators from this forum put it togehter and sells it on lovely ebay. If you are a bad trader, you must be a

better salesman to earn money, like Karl Dittmann and many others. Thats´nice.

"The Author is member of this forum (this is the second reason why I can't share....)"

You must not alter the quotes to make them read as you want Mac! The " you put in, leaves out "...maybe" and alters what he said considerably!!

This is the actual quote from the previous 'full stop' or 'period' as they say in US.

"and may be The Author is member of this forum (this is the second reason why I can't share....)"

Freddie

hi t2g,

i dont mind if u dont want to shared with all the members here, I understand you bought it with your own money and the indicators is yours.I really understand it. BUT PLEASE dont say that " i have it but dont want to shared....."

That words maybe can disappointed some of the members here. Better be a silent reader..

I apologize if my words make you hurt.

Guest fxprofits

If you really want to share please email it to me privately. My email: [email protected]

Please...

Thanks.

Hahahaha What ever.......:))

He knows my real name, real address, real phone number, etc....etc.......

because I bought it at ebay. and Im using same username at ebay.

This is also the reason why I can't share.

Thanks for misunderstanding me MacMorris

and the indicator is his original. not copy, not rename.

sorry, my english is not very well, but ich kann dat nicht so schnell :-)

OK Mac, I took you for a Scot with a name like that.

Ich haba ein bichen deutch galernt but nich ferscten 'dat'...Oooo just remembered only English and Indo Bahsi(sp) so I have learned a little German but I do not understand 'dat'.

Mac said "I cannot 'dat' quickly"...well that is what i think it is.

Freddie

I'm a winner of first auction at ebay.

I got it @ 405 US$

but now you can get it @148 US$ fixed price:D

(but Author said me he will return money which I paid more than 148$ and he will send me new indicators which he is developing now)

this is his shop

http://mnikolic.com/store/

sorry I can't share it. the Author is very honest person, not like other scamers.

I respect his work and I'm very curious about his work.

and may be The Author is member of this forum (this is the second reason why I can't share....)

signals are good at range market condition. because counter trend scalping is not good at strong trend conditions. but still I'm happy with this indicator.

we can trade with tight stoploss.

( you can change "Range" and "sensitive" parameters at manual mode, its not only fixed signal settings)

I'm sorry again I can't share it....but I wish this post was not meaningless.

I will share other things. so please forgive me:D

t2g

t2g

I completely understand way you do not want to share the indicator. This forum is built on the sprit of “free will and sharing” and each individual has the right to share or not.

I for one,really do not care if you share. But my question to you is. Why did you even bother to mention you bought it on this forum, which the” heart and soul” is based on sharing?

You would have been better off not even mentioning that you had the system and would have avoided the attacks by those who have shared in the past?

Really I see no rhyme or reason for this post of yours. But again it is your right to share or not, just seems like an odd post.

Edited by German

@Freddie

It´s only a german joke about the english language. "dat" is a german slang and means "das" or in english "that". It´s a rhyme, english "well" and german "schnell" ;-)

The german say often, if you would like to speak like a perfect english man, put a hot potato in your mouth and speak, haha.

But for this thread not important, only joke.

Nice day.

@Freddie It´s only a german joke about the english language. "dat" is a german slang and means "das" or in english "that". It´s a rhyme, english "well" and german "schnell" ;-) The german say often, if you would like to speak like a perfect english man, put a hot potato in your mouth and speak, haha. But for this thread not important, only joke. Nice day.

Well nice to meet you Mac. Now I know a little more about the Germans and their humour. Thanks for the lesson.

Freddie

i have it, but dont know how to upload. its ok nothing great, false signals are generated too, which is to be expected with a non repainting indicator

Billionaire24 ... I'd be curious to know what you thought of the different

settings ... I found this sort of interesting .. an indicator that gives you

options based on your risk tolerance, trading style etc. ... it looks like

a fun indicator to play around with ...

Did it seem to work better on shorter or longer timeframes ...?

Thank you for your input ... :)

I'm a winner of first auction at ebay.

I got it @ 405 US$

but now you can get it @148 US$ fixed price:D

(but Author said me he will return money which I paid more than 148$ and he will send me new indicators which he is developing now)

this is his shop

http://mnikolic.com/store/

sorry I can't share it. the Author is very honest person, not like other scamers.

I respect his work and I'm very curious about his work.

and may be The Author is member of this forum (this is the second reason why I can't share....)

signals are good at range market condition. because counter trend scalping is not good at strong trend conditions. but still I'm happy with this indicator.

we can trade with tight stoploss.

( you can change "Range" and "sensitive" parameters at manual mode, its not only fixed signal settings)

I'm sorry again I can't share it....but I wish this post was not meaningless.

I will share other things. so please forgive me:D

t2g

Geez, don't feel bad ... :(

Maybe the author of this indicator is a member of this Forum and

he can give us a cheap rate on his creation. ;) :)

If an indicator is worthwhile I don't mind paying for it.

Unfortunately, in my experience the majority of Forex-oriented

products are not worth the money.

Sad but true ... <sighs ...>

Thank you for your input ... I'd be interested in hearing about

your experiences with this indicator.

:)