prime line predictor radar

tony513

1) dll in 4shared has virus inside and I cannot download it whit my system

2) where is the setp file?

regards

should be on YouTube video

Edited by snaiper-x1

:-?

Guys, there's someone such indicator ???

:-?

Hi snaiper-x1 thanks for the share, I think maybe they use this

http://www.windowtabs.com/

just found this for free

http://www.caseagainstfaith.com/tabmaster----free-tab-utility.html

Edited by newbie0101
found a free utility for this

any manual available beside the youtube vids?

btw. thanks to snaiper, and also thanks to newbie and omaron for the windows tab stuff this is great :)

edit: i have a bug with this cracked windowtabs program, programs like ms office or chrome working flawless, but with Ninja i get a bug, program pops up and pops away very fast, it's really flaring, tried on win7 64bit and 32bit PCs, also starting as admin and several compatible mode didn't solve the problem

anyone get the same error?

edit2: but tabmaster from newbie works also with ninja :)

Edited by Deorn

any manual available beside the youtube vids?

btw. thanks to snaiper, and also thanks to newbie and omaron for the windows tab stuff this is great :)

edit: i have a bug with this cracked windowtabs program, programs like ms office or chrome working flawless, but with Ninja i get a bug, program pops up and pops away very fast, it's really flaring, tried on win7 64bit and 32bit PCs, also starting as admin and several compatible mode didn't solve the problem

anyone get the same error?

edit2: but tabmaster from newbie works also with ninja :)

I tested on windows XP and worked for NT too, at least at a first sight. is not a bad program but could been better for that price :). I would have liked to create some groups in taskbar too, to group even unrelated programs in same task bar. As it is, in taskbar rely on windows to group windows from same program, so you still end up with a ton of tabs in your taskbar. If you know what i mean...

WorkspaceChanger99

WindowTabs using as main desktop such as currency, in the currency of any link this indicator WorkspaceChanger99 and create multiple independent desktops, he can `t try to be reinstalled, does not compile the indicator

[quote]http://www.sendspace.com/file/ltsjph[/quote]

....:-?