Bluewave Auto Trader (BWT) 3.081 & NT 7.0.1000.8

Guys,

I have fully working NT 7.0.1000.8 (multi broker) and Bluewave Auto Trader 3.081

Everything works perfect! the problem i have is, i have no training videos for it.. templates, settings etc.. I am willing to trade or work something out... since just having auto trader doesn't do you any good without knowing how to use it...

Let me know

Guys,

I have fully working NT 7.0.1000.8 (multi broker) and Bluewave Auto Trader 3.081

Everything works perfect! the problem i have is, i have no training videos for it.. templates, settings etc.. I am willing to trade or work something out... since just having auto trader doesn't do you any good without knowing how to use it...

Let me know

johnjackson22259 , here is about sharing not "I will give you, if you give me..."

Cudos newbie0101!!

I found this, which seems to be the newest version available:

BWT PRECISION INDICATORS

•manual trading system / auto trade system

•Trade Signals Plot in Real Time on The Bar

•Intuitive Charts with No-Clutter

•simple rules with real results

•No Awards BWT Recieves Readers choice award from S&C

•NO SENSATIONAL CLAIMS like : " we're THE best in the world or we're #1 ...blah, blah, blah..."

•No PhD, No Hype

•Just Real Tools That Really Work

•BWT Precision Indicators are used by Hedge Fund Managers, Professional and Institutional Traders, AND... Beginners too...

•We do not "tease' you with some secret method that we will reveal only when you purchase - it is plain to see in ALL Of our charts and

videos....We believe in transparency, we show our charts and our systems - Reality is spoken here...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/feb5.png

http://[email protected]/files/bwt-precision-indicators-autotrader-3-07-nov-2011-bluewavetrading-com-rar_ulzx9q9wcei99on.html

Edited by e-Invester
added img

Do you happen to have password for rar file?

Cudos newbie0101!!

I found this, which seems to be the newest version available:

BWT PRECISION INDICATORS

•manual trading system / auto trade system

•Trade Signals Plot in Real Time on The Bar

•Intuitive Charts with No-Clutter

•simple rules with real results

•No Awards BWT Recieves Readers choice award from S&C

•NO SENSATIONAL CLAIMS like : " we're THE best in the world or we're #1 ...blah, blah, blah..."

•No PhD, No Hype

•Just Real Tools That Really Work

•BWT Precision Indicators are used by Hedge Fund Managers, Professional and Institutional Traders, AND... Beginners too...

•We do not "tease' you with some secret method that we will reveal only when you purchase - it is plain to see in ALL Of our charts and

videos....We believe in transparency, we show our charts and our systems - Reality is spoken here...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/844/feb5.png

http://[email protected]/files/bwt-precision-indicators-autotrader-3-07-nov-2011-bluewavetrading-com-rar_ulzx9q9wcei99on.html

I think I my have setup instructions for the old version. I will check and get back to u. But don't believe all the hype. I tried this and there is no way I would trust this to trade anthing but a demo. Randy , even though he would never admit it, told me the same thing.

I also got the feeling from most of the other trading forums out there that this must be used as a supplementary item to your own current system, and I use a volatility breakout strategy so some of this system I will integrate into mine.

While I am brute forcing, if anyone else finds the password pls share with rest of us.

Edited by e-Invester

• 3 months later...