Most Expensive Commercial Expert Advisors

Dear Sirs

In this thread I wish collect information about most expensive commercial expert advisors. I read information that cost of some of them are near $12,000.00/=

I want understand what have they special for these money. Are they worth that price. Your experience if you use them.

I do not know which of them can belong to category EXPENSIVE. May be with price above $300 or above $900 or above $2000 or $3000. I do not know.

As for me $300 EA is expensive.

If you met previously such EA, please post name and information about price, monthly Profit in %% and DD. Also years of creation will be useful if possible. Also what you think about this commercial product, pros and cons.

The most expensive EA is sold on Ebay from some MORON that claims no guarantee and no refund. The system is sold for $1,023,646.00. I contacted the clown a few months ago and he stated he could send a statement that is over 14 months old. Needless to say he's never sold one yet...now will sell one. Oh, if you buy it, he will throw in the shipping for free.

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reliable-FOREX-system-/320691160966?pt=US_Other_Software&hash=item4aaaaec786

Pro's....free shipping

Con's....you will always be known as the ***** that purchased from this con artist in Canada.

Infraction given .... too many members are starting threads in the wrong section, please note as per the following rule an infraction will be given to members starting threads in the wrong section of the forum

please read this --->http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/9709-100-Working-Holly-Grail-System

hope for all members kind co-operation on this.

Edited by hermanhess

Was ist der Punkt, wenn es so viel Müll hier jeder, wie?

I do believe that we are only allowed to post in English, Tomislav.

BTW In Munchen stet ein hofbier haus ...(In Munich there is a beer house), part of a drinking song that shows my little understanding of the German language.

Was ist der Punkt, wenn es so viel Müll hier jeder, wie?

Ich verstehe Ihre Anfrage aber immer noch ihre Zusammenarbeit an dieser

I understand your point but still request your co-operation on this too may threads are started in the wrong section and its difficult to keep the forum organized for the benefit of all members.