@john.maddog.doe please unlock latest AlphaTrendMomentum, expires Sept 12th

flipper26

Is ur system fully cracked...meaning that the .dll is replaced inthe system files and when stated the EMU is clicked before you start NT7...at least on some others indi, it does make a different to see all the indis. Some will work with just the replaced dll, and others need the EMU to see the whole set....if others could comfirm, that would be helpful?

thanks for share but not all the ATM indicators can be seen, trader mentioned it, is it me only
Edited by tradernate

Metal, these work under these conditions:

http://www.mediafire.com/?jse764fadndzsln

Both indicators worked on NT7v9-Non cracked system, I do have the emulator on-not using cracked .dll to get these to work-

The zip indi set is from the earlier part of 2012, and it has standard indicactor set

Just install as normal File | Utilities | Import Ninja Script | go to folder where indicator is at | click and open to install

The .dll file: Copy and paste into the following-the .dll file is the ALL the indicators as of 08-31-2012

Copy it into Docs | Ninja Trader 7 | bin | custom

Copy this into the file when NT7 is NOT running, copy and paste then click icon to start NT7, it should start and compile.

If NT7 is running then you can compile it once copied into the above folder, then load indi's on a chart. Tools |Edit Nija Script | Indicator....Hope this helps

tradernate Emu is not a problem. some of the indicators that start with atm are not working for me, I put the dll in bin custom file, how did you make them work thanks lots
Edited by tradernate

thanks tradernate the following dont see atm tt signal atm tt cross atm sling shot atm pin candle atm divergence atm dynamic trend channel and alpha trade

You won't see a slingshot, alphatrade, etc, unless those conditions are present on the chart - ie. those trades have to have setup for the signal to fire.

ok when you import alphatrendmomentum zip you have some indicators and they work fine , but when you put indicatorlicensealphatrendomentum dll in bin custom more indicators appear,and they don't work, and even indicators that worked before disappear like dynamic trend channel. it does not make sense, alphatrendmomentum zip works without the indicatorlicense dll, so why do we need the license, do are we missing some indicators in alphatrendmomentum zip or its only me thanks

Thanks you were right, did as you said , installed and replaced dll and all is well,

Thanks a lot,

By the way i am using all these indies without the system being cracked, very few if any don't work.

Don't ask me why, i don't have a clue.

I don't trade from it i only chart though...

I trade from rithmic with a double logon , if that helps at all.

Thanks again

Cornelis, on the .dll that JMD did I did not see a template. Could you post the link for the one you are using so I can use the template....thank you-Nate

Install the ATM exe file, delete ATM indicator licence.dll Bin/Custom. Place the cracked licence dll in bin/cutom

it should be working when you start NT 32bit.