can someone test this out for repainting?

Even though the markets are closed someone told me you can drop an indicator into strategy tester to see if it repaints and this can be done when the markets are closed. Im not really familar with the strategy tester so would anyone be kind enough to test this out to see if it repaints.

I found this randomly on the web, wasnt on a forum or anything and its intriuging. Shame i have to wait till Sunday to find out if it repaints or not but thats why i want to ask here.

download - http://www.mediafire.com/?7234tk4lx4fv7yl

The signals are of high quality however there are false ones too which makes me think it doesnt repaint but instead is just a great system. I dont know though, just came accross it and thought i'd share with you.

Thanks,

Patrick

You should be a lot more specific. The link is not for an indicator, but for a whole trading system.

Can you tell us which indicator you're inquiring about?

Im going to post screenshots in a moment for those just wanting to speculate. I just added the indicators to my folders and then loaded up the template. I think its the whole package however i believe the arrows are the buy and sell signals. Basically its not just one indicator