Edited Million Dollar Pips result..... :D

Edited Million Dollar Pips result.

after modify Million Dollar Pips, it change from scalping strategy to more profitable trading maner.

one trading can earn 20-100pips or more. Just few trading is loss.

see the sl and tp that MDP automatic traded. small loss with big earning. See the attachment.

http://imgbin.org/index.php?page=image&id=8501

http://imgbin.org/images/8501.jpg

Please share your edited MDP. Many thanks

after modify Million Dollar Pips, it change from scalping strategy to more profitable trading maner.

see the sl and tp that MDP automatic traded. small loss with big earning. See the attachment.

I don't think that it is an edited MDP as the trading style reflected from the result journal is completely different!...

Normally, MDP opens series of order when signal triggers at 1M chart, also the typical S/L is very small and trade close within a minute. There is no external parameter for S/L setting.

I don't think that it is an edited MDP as the trading style reflected from the result journal is completely different!...

Normally, MDP opens series of order when signal triggers at 1M chart, also the typical S/L is very small and trade close within a minute. There is no external parameter for S/L setting.

yes. MDP is no sl and is using scalping to earn 2 to 10pips only.

but i am programming. MDP have lot of good strategy just its strategy is not suitable for current market. i have modify most of this EA, actually i can name it for my own product name....hehe..

Bloke was banned on another forum yesterday for same post. Wants $500 for ea and only contact thru email. You get money back if you can't make 1 pip during a whole month of trading. (if you make 20 losing trades, but make 1 pip winning trade, you don't get money back). Uses MoneyBrokers only which doesn't have refund policy and he has no website. Edited by Forexnoob

What? Yez tryin' this lyin' cheatin' tactics with a statement showin' a few days now. You've definitely had the Ea for a while now and you've definitely tested it yerself and yez can't even show a months statement?

Back in the good ol' times people like yez would be taken for a walk into the deep forest and there 'aint no comin' back :D

What? Yez tryin' this lyin' cheatin' tactics with a statement showin' a few days now. You've definitely had the Ea for a while now and you've definitely tested it yerself and yez can't even show a months statement?

Back in the good ol' times people like yez would be taken for a walk into the deep forest and there 'aint no comin' back :D

does i ask money from you guy...i didnt sell this ea for anyone.

this ea still under delevope..i use this ea for live account 1 year already. so far there is few loss only with big earning...hehe :))

i will give signal if there is good respone for this thread.

does i ask money from you guy...i didnt sell this ea for anyone.

this ea still under delevope..i use this ea for live account 1 year already. so far there is few loss only with big earning...hehe :))

i will give signal if there is good respone for this thread.

I don't give a hoot for cheap words. You wont get a good response with the way you're carryin' on now. Show somethin' to impress and you'll get the response required.

This bein' an example: "Hi all! I got this great EA but I can't share it. I'd like to offer a signal service. Here are ma results for the last (nominal amount of months) 6 months or so on ma live account. What do you think?"

See 'aint hard is it? But when you're bein' dodgy you're just bein' dodgy and misleadin' and the such and then yez can't even talk straight.

Time I left I reckon <):)

Edited by callahan

No offense, korharmonitz, I dont believe MDP can be modified to a longer time frame using its strategy. The reason why MDP works is its impulsive nature, trading at a high speed within seconds allows for capturing market inefficiencies. It captures big price movements in pips within a short period of time and trades the opposite, everything must happen fast just right when news occurs or unexpected spikes. Now, extrapolating this to a longer time frame simply doesn't make sense as news don't impact the price for a long time. Our financial market, in particular forex, is too efficient that any news impact may be instantanous.

So if you know MDP better and how and why it works, you wouldn't make such a lie. So stop lying as I believe most of the people here already knows you are lying. Sorry, hehehe :) **** face!

No offense, korharmonitz, I dont believe MDP can be modified to a longer time frame using its strategy. The reason why MDP works is its impulsive nature, trading at a high speed within seconds allows for capturing market inefficiencies. It captures big price movements in pips within a short period of time and trades the opposite, everything must happen fast just right when news occurs or unexpected spikes. Now, extrapolating this to a longer time frame simply doesn't make sense as news don't impact the price for a long time. Our financial market, in particular forex, is too efficient that any news impact may be instantanous.

So if you know MDP better and how and why it works, you wouldn't make such a lie. So stop lying as I believe most of the people here already knows you are lying. Sorry, hehehe :) **** face!

Mdp trades based on spikes and its sensitivity can be changed. I have gone through this route before but mine was all losses with few winners. I have tried all 5,15,30,H1 and H4. If he said he traded MDP on H1 then i do believe him. But the results is all that is important. Korharmonitz if you want to share with somebody i should be the one... :D But if you want to sell it, then i don't think anybody would be interested(I mean with no results attached).

Edited by s1quash