Pips Multiplier

PipsMultiplier is a trade-copier EA. It's feeded with orders from an external server. It comes in two versions Pips Multiuplier and Pips Multiplier LT. The whole package with upsells also contains PM Hyper Trader, which is a trade assistand which generates signals, but requires manual orders. And it contains PM Pips Maker, which is an indicator. Edited by Capella
typo

Please share the indicator.thanks
PipsMultiplier is a trade-copier EA. It's feeded with orders from an external server. It comes in two versions Pips Multiuplier and Pips Multiplier LT. The whole package with upsells also contains PM Hyper Trader, which is a trade assistand which generates signals, but requires manual orders. And it contains PM Pips Maker, which is an indicator.

Please share the indicator.thanks

Ok, here it is...

http://www.2shared.com/file/pErlFXTx/Pips_Maker_Indicator.html

Indicator + Template + Manual.

BUT, the indicator is in the original ex4-format, as my decompiler couldn't decompile it. So if anyone has the latest decompiler and can decompile it, then upload it again and I will "educate" it.

No, this is not the fully decompiled version, but you have used the free version of the decompiler which ONLY decompiles the first part. There are ten missing funcions! So we need someone who has the full paid version of the decompiler.

here is the decompiled version please educate it

hxxp://www.multiupload.com/PR9QUF43P0

Edited by Capella
typos

Just be careful when you visit their web page. If you have ever purchased ANY of their previous products (they come out with a new product every 3 or 4 weeks) they keep your credit card number on file and charge it AUTOMATICALLY. I contacted Plimus about this today and they have received numerous complaints that credit cards are being charged just by "viewing" their web pages. If you view the upsell, then you get charged for that also. So, just going to their web site, your card might be charged 4 different times. One of the charges, alone, is $497!!! Yes, they are probably the same people as Hybrid Pips, and Chaos, since both of those companies also "automatically" charge your credit card, even though you never went to their "purchase" page. Plimus claims they may close their account, but I was also told that over 3 weeks ago. So, we will see. :?:

I have my suspicion when they claim they are making millions. Then why are they still need to sell the product? If they are already making millions, they should give it for free, if they are sincere about making other traders.

After I click on the trial for free for three days, they brought me to the payment screen where I need to pay USD 1. Thought it was for free! Then I saw a highlighted text, Recurring Payment Terms, move my mouse over and I saw the details, it like,

First Charge: $1.00

After three days: $97 per month.

Without seeing this hidden text, one would thought they will pay only $1.00 for the trial and not realizing that they have signed for the services already until the following month when they see the charge on their credit card statement. Shrewd!

Be careful with them.

Exactly. They change their name every 3 or 4 weeks. So, it is difficult to close them down. The only thing all their names have in common is that "none" of their products even came "close" to the "explanation" of how the product works, offered on their sales pages. They just hire more actors who will say whatever the script tells them. Even if the script is pure "fantasy". :huh:

I have my suspicion when they claim they are making millions. Then why are they still need to sell the product? If they are already making millions, they should give it for free, if they are sincere about making other traders.

After I click on the trial for free for three days, they brought me to the payment screen where I need to pay USD 1. Thought it was for free! Then I saw a highlighted text, Recurring Payment Terms, move my mouse over and I saw the details, it like,

First Charge: $1.00

After three days: $97 per month.

Without seeing this hidden text, one would thought they will pay only $1.00 for the trial and not realizing that they have signed for the services already until the following month when they see the charge on their credit card statement. Shrewd!

Be careful with them.

• 4 weeks later...