(REQ) FLUX Standard Toolset - $1,995.00 -

zoom

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys here all of them,i don't know which one you are looking.

use it with your own risk,no idea about any of those.

Thanks for sharing! Ive installed one of the packages and its working flawlessly. Not sure if its trial, but its working for 4 days now.

Its very useful tool...you may do same type of analysis using basic indicators, but its more convenient using Flux.

Thanks for sharing! Ive installed one of the packages and its working flawlessly. Not sure if its trial, but its working for 4 days now.

Its very useful tool...you may do same type of analysis using basic indicators, but its more convenient using Flux.

Which one? I could not get any! Can you use the free Ninja?

Thanks

Haven't done my due diligence yet, I now my bad but does anybody has gone beyond the trial period or have the educated version yet?

Testing, its working since the links have been posted. There are no trial period for the Flux, according to vendor's website.

Testing, its working since the links have been posted. There are no trial period for the Flux, according to vendor's website.

Experiencing same situation as Swordfi$h. Indicators on toolset or in templates are no longer working past 4 day trial. Interesting indies but 4 days not long enough to test. Some positive possibilities, just didnt have the time to really learn all nuances.

Thanks

Here's a working version for NT7. Please remember to use 4-5 weeks of intraday data and look into vendor's presentation for setup help.

hxxp://rghost.net/38890595

pass: Flux01

Basically, Flux shows a confluence in time of High/lows for the past weeks using trend and momentum indicators. Applying it as an additional confirmation factor suppose to increase overall win rate. Its not a strategy or system by itself and the vendor constantly shows inability to trade it profitably according to his real time trade room subscribers.

Im testing it now, looking for the potential reversals around Flux signals. So far I have unsatisfactory results, pretty close to random, using US Futures 1 minute data. - ES, NQ and YM. Its manual process and takes a lot of time to accumulate statistically significant amount of data using various win/loss ratios.

Edited by jmirt

Here's a working version for NT7. Please remember to use 4-5 weeks of intraday data and look into vendor's presentation for setup help.

hxxp://rghost.net/38889206

pass: Flux01

Basically, Flux shows a confluence in time of High/lows for the past weeks using trend and momentum indicators. Applying it as an additional confirmation factor suppose to increase overall win rate. Its not a strategy or system by itself and the vendor constantly shows inability to trade it profitably according to his real time trade room subscribers.

Im testing it now, looking for the potential reversals around Flux signals. So far I have unsatisfactory results, pretty close to random, using US Futures 1 minute data. - ES, NQ and YM. Its manual process and takes a lot of time to accumulate statistically significant amount of data using various win/loss ratios.

Has anyone been able to download this? When I go to this link it says the file is private and the key provided is not correct. I signed up for rghost and searched that number but nothing found. Would really like to check this out. Thanks