zeraw31- Please help to crack this indicator

timckf

I think it would be helpful if folks included whose indicator it is, what it does, and how they know it would be valuable, if it were cracked. I suspect zeraw31 would probably appreciate that too.

If nothing else, it might spawn some discussion on a similarly available indicator, or even a better one that is available for free, or, a similar one that has already been cracked; the reality is that there is very little unique about most indicators, and, at the end of the day, traders spend far too much time looking for an indicator that will help them make money, when in fact, the solution to making money lies elsewhere - ask any trader who has made it, and you will usually find that indicator overload was a phase they went through, ultimately dumping most of them. Just sayin'. :)

osijek1289 makes a good point. We should at least be specifying what the name of the requested indicator is. It would be good to include a manual or a link to a manual so that when a fixed version is posted, everyone can benefit.

With that said...

The requested indicator here is called 'Scalping Concepts' (www.scalpingconcepts.com). There isn't much info about how to use the indicator on their site because they charge $3000 for 'training'.

Here's the indicator (fixed) so that you guys can play with it. I haven't actually tested it, but it should work fine.

http://limelinx.com/files/ee12a544d6601ff5ba198d429d9cf3cb

Hi Zeraw,

thank you very much for your contribution. There are sound-alerts in this indicator of Scalping Concepts. Unfortunately those alerts don't work. What sound-files are needed to work? Is it possible to engage the sound-alerts with the standard alert1.wav-files. Thank you