Using demo Zenfire data after 30 day trial

Livermore

They can this block the Machine ID, my doubt is, if there is any way around this?

Hi Livermore,

If your whole purpose is to have a live demo to practice then you might want to try GlobalFutures at

http://globalfutures.com/platforms/platform-demo.asp?platform=ninjatrader

There is no Zenfire but there are CQG, DTG, and Pats. I have been pretty much using CQG and I didn't have any issues.

Unlike Zenfire, once your demo from Globalfures is expired, you can go ahead and request for another one and another one and another one...No problems.

This is where I get my live data to practice.

Hope it helps.

Hi Livermore,

If your whole purpose is to have a live demo to practice then you might want to try GlobalFutures at

There is no Zenfire but there are CQG, DTG, and Pats. I have been pretty much using CQG and I didn't have any issues.

Unlike Zenfire, once your demo from Globalfures is expired, you can go ahead and request for another one and another one and another one...No problems.

Hope it helps.

I have the same with PFG, but my problem is intraday historical data, must have 30 days load for some indicators and in demo mode only Zenfire with ninja can this. :(

Hi Livermore,

Hope it helps.

How to get more than one year's tick data in NT7 for backtesting?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Does anyone know, how much historical data can be downloaded with CQG Demo account.

To conduct volume based rollover with Ninja Traders, is there any site to know where (which date) the historical volume roll over took place for all the previous contracts.

It's a good question. Have you look at BARCHART ?

It's a good question. Have you look at BARCHART ?

Thanks, I know about barchart, which i am currently using by downloading the historical data & then using excel functions to find the historical roll over dates. Its a little complicated. I was asking for some source which could display all the volume roll over for the previous 4 to 5 contracts at one place.

Please verify these volume roll over dates for ES which i calculated from the excel file:

ES 12-13 to ES 03-14 - 12/13/2013

ES 03-14 to ES 06-14 - 03/14/2014

ES 06-14 to ES 09-14 - 06/13/2014

Thanks,

SA