Power Trading Hypnosis - Steve G. Jones

lerxst

YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND HOLDS THE KEY

TO DEVELOPING BRILLIANT POWER TRADING SKILLS

This recording on power trading will help you tune into your natural ability to use your intuition when it comes to stocks, commodities, FOREX, etc... Additionally, this hypnotherapy recording on trading will help you have the discipline to either learn or develop a trustworthy and straight forward system which you can apply to your trading activities. The idea is that you will have much greater success in trading than you have previously experienced. If you have had a previous, prosperous trading experience, this recording will help you recapture and emulate that experience so that you can repeat it over and over in different ways in the future adding to your portfolio and therefore your secure financial future.

It's easier than you think.

Steve G. Jones, M.Ed, Clinical Hypnotherapist charges $1,500 for a custom recording or a one-hour private hypnotherapy session at his office ($2,500 for the first 2-hour session), but you can get all the benefits for this low price. Simply listen to the CD every night as you go to bed for three weeks and feel the changes happening in your life. You will feel more empowered, more in touch with your true self, and you will truly know that your goals are within your reach.

Link :

hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?dixzjs2tiwd

Re: Power Trading Hypnosis - Steve G. Jones

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Hypnosis..............

Are you going to make us a blockhead??? :D :D :D BEcarefull with Hypnosis.

I can, I can, I can.... I can win, I can win, I can win... :? :? :?

Re: Power Trading Hypnosis - Steve G. Jones

You know as funny as it sounds Cowboy, the mental aspect of trading is vastly overlooked. Like you see so many systems out there that do this and that, but in the end so few can make successful trades. One point I think makes it difficult is self discipline and control; that's the aspect that they can't teach you.

So, whatever helps you do get better wins and trade; by all means try it. I promise you it's not going to turn you into a zombie and this guy is pretty well known.

• 3 years later...
YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND HOLDS THE KEY

TO DEVELOPING BRILLIANT POWER TRADING SKILLS

This recording on power trading will help you tune into your natural ability to use your intuition when it comes to stocks, commodities, FOREX, etc... Additionally, this hypnotherapy recording on trading will help you have the discipline to either learn or develop a trustworthy and straight forward system which you can apply to your trading activities. The idea is that you will have much greater success in trading than you have previously experienced. If you have had a previous, prosperous trading experience, this recording will help you recapture and emulate that experience so that you can repeat it over and over in different ways in the future adding to your portfolio and therefore your secure financial future.

It's easier than you think.

Steve G. Jones, M.Ed, Clinical Hypnotherapist charges $1,500 for a custom recording or a one-hour private hypnotherapy session at his office ($2,500 for the first 2-hour session), but you can get all the benefits for this low price. Simply listen to the CD every night as you go to bed for three weeks and feel the changes happening in your life. You will feel more empowered, more in touch with your true self, and you will truly know that your goals are within your reach.

Link :

hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?dixzjs2tiwd

Surprisingly the link is still up:-O

Has anyone actually had a go of this, because when I go to bed my head hits the pillow and I am gone! ;))

• 1 month later...
Guest FloridaTrader
I am a big fan of this guy. If you are familiar with Steve G. Jones and like his work, I have around 40 separate programs I can toss on 4shared and post. These are not trading related but are for other aspects of your life.

Guest FloridaTrader
Thanks for your offer, FloridaTrader. Your effort would be greatly appreciated.

I placed the files on 4shared.com today. I'm going to pm you with the links my friend. They are really cool. I had Steve make me up a special program years ago and it was fantastic. Since then, I collected a lot of his materials over the years.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader
Thanks for your offer, FloridaTrader. Your effort would be greatly appreciated.

If anyone wants a copy of the programs, shoot me a pm and I will send the links to you. :)