[Req] Vl@dimir Rib@kov's Forex**LST**System

This is not officially out yet, but I suspect you will be receiving mails from the many affiliates promoting this in the next few days:

f0rex-lst-system.c0m/

(change the two "0" to "o")

He seems to indicate it will be a divergence-based system, and assisted by custom made indicators and script.

At least Vl@dimir Rib@kov is one of the few forex traders/vendors out that who seem to have decent and positive reputation.

Personally I follow his weekly (and free) forex review at the start of each trading week. Although not perfect, but he does seem to know what he is talking about. Here is his free weekly review channel if anyone is also interested:

http://www.y0utube.c0m/user/Vl@dimirRib@kov

(replace the "0" with "o", and replace "@" with "a")

Edited by dukeaugustus

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am also interesed in this one for one reason this is one of the first who admit u can have a lot of losing trades and stil make profit by using Good risk managment.

instead of all the other system claming to be the hoily grail and making 300pips a day but dont tell u about the Huge stops they use.

This is not officially out yet, but I suspect you will be receiving mails from the many affiliates promoting this in the next few days:

f0rex-lst-system.c0m/

(change the two "0" to "o")

He seems to indicate it will be a divergence-based system, and assisted by custom made indicators and script.

At least Vl@dimir Rib@kov is one of the few forex traders/vendors out that who seem to have decent and positive reputation.

Personally I follow his weekly (and free) forex review at the start of each trading week. Although not perfect, but he does seem to know what he is talking about. Here is his free weekly review channel if anyone is also interested:

http://www.y0utube.c0m/user/Vl@dimirRib@kov

(replace the "0" with "o", and replace "@" with "a")

i´ll be good try this one.

thanks,

someone i´ll share

A very good and logic system,

I've been using divergence, SupDem, Candlestick and S/R into my Price Action analysis heavily and LST make them mechanical built in to one system.

RSI Pro only based on Divergence but LST incorporating Canlde pattern, extreme area and S/R in to it. Unfortunately using LST required license for one computer. I got the file search using bergfiles, the 2 PDF material and the videos are a very good learning material though.

A very good and logic system,

I've been using divergence, SupDem, Candlestick and S/R into my Price Action analysis heavily and LST make them mechanical built in to one system.

RSI Pro only based on Divergence but LST incorporating Canlde pattern, extreme area and S/R in to it. Unfortunately using LST required license for one computer. I got the file search using bergfiles, the 2 PDF material and the videos are a very good learning material though.

Hi muhhatta, please share the files that you found on filesberg. I searched but everthing with lst except this system. We have lots of brilliant members whom can crack the software.

Hi muhhatta, please share the files that you found on filesberg. I searched but everthing with lst except this system. We have lots of brilliant members whom can crack the software.

I said I was searching "forex lst" using bergfiles.com and return a single file contain the exe and 2 pdf files.

Edited by muhhatta

Here it is but it is an exe file can someone educate please http://www.4shared.com/zip/K4xfXr3h/Forex_LST_System.html

The Exe file is an installer file. I didn't instal it to my MT4 instead of a new folder, that installer installed 4 files into it. As mentioned in the pdf file, when I copy the files in to my MT4 then run MT4, it asked for a license.

I've been trading with LST concept in my Price Action analysis but it took a lot of analysis and focus. LST just mechanize it

Today LST caught reversal:

EURUSD 85 Pips, divergence + engulfing:

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3364/042712eulst85.gif

GBPUSD 85 Pips, Hammer right in to the trend line:

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/3443/042712gulst80.gif

I've been trading with LST concept in my Price Action analysis but it took a lot of analysis and focus. LST just mechanize it

Today LST caught reversal:

EURUSD 85 Pips, divergence + engulfing:

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3364/042712eulst85.gif

GBPUSD 85 Pips, Hammer right in to the trend line:

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/3443/042712gulst80.gif

Thx for the post Captain good looking setups

i think i am going to Buy it also i want to use it next to STAR my main trading system

just for a extra confirmation

Share your activation version

Impossible to share. Its protected by Forex C*de Guard. The license is only valid for 1 computer. Even the cancelled license (Clickbank refund) could be deactivated.

As I said, I have been trading with this strategy and LST just automate my analysis. You don't have to have LST to trade this strategy as I did. But if you would like to make it easier and capable of listening to several pairs then LST is a must

Thx for the post Captain good looking setups

i think i am going to Buy it also i want to use it next to STAR my main trading system

just for a extra confirmation

Good step freakgib. Just please master the strategy guide book. Following it strictly will grant you success.

I also trade this strategy manually. I'm looking for LST so it can give me signals on multiple pairs and timeframes. It's way easier to spot them this way.

Impossible to share. Its protected by Forex C*de Guard. The license is only valid for 1 computer. Even the cancelled license (Clickbank refund) could be deactivated.

As I said, I have been trading with this strategy and LST just automate my analysis. You don't have to have LST to trade this strategy as I did. But if you would like to make it easier and capable of listening to several pairs then LST is a must