[Req] F0rex7d@ys

Recently I received an affiliate email linking me to this site: (I took out the affiliate link already):

http://[email protected]/

(change "@" to "a")

What caught my eyes was his claim of 92% win rate at better than 1:1 risk:reward ratio.

Naturally I assumed it was just hot air.

For example, his so-called video proof claim of "1442 pips in 40 days" is very misleading. He is counting every last pip in a trend before reversing. Which is of course impossible in real trading.

But having said that, I used his FAQ suggestions of SL = 45 pips, and TP = 50, 100, or 140 pips. And re-looked at those cherry-picked 40 days stretch in the video:

if TP1 = 50 pips, he had total of 8 wins (and zero loss) netting 400 pips; and

if TP2 = 100 pips, he had 6 wins and 2 losses, netting (6 x 100 pips) - (2 x 45 pips) = 510 pips; and

if TP3 = 140 pips, he had 6 wins and 2 losses, netting (6 x 140 pips) - (2 x 45 pips) = 750 pips.

These results are not bad at all. Although I would be happier if I can see his trades for longer than 40 days, like a year or so. We all know forex marketers love to cherry-pick their chart to show the best results.

Also I notice there was a potential losing trade in his video on a late Thursday that he totally ignored by saying no trading on Friday. However, even had I included that losing trade, at 45 pips loss, the overall gain is still very good.

Just wondering if anyone has seen this or the indicator before?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious about this also - got emails from a couple of affills - anyone have info on this?

Recently I received an affiliate email linking me to this site: (I took out the affiliate link already):

http://[email protected]/

(change "@" to "a")

What caught my eyes was his claim of 92% win rate at better than 1:1 risk:reward ratio.

Naturally I assumed it was just hot air.

For example, his so-called video proof claim of "1442 pips in 40 days" is very misleading. He is counting every last pip in a trend before reversing. Which is of course impossible in real trading.

But having said that, I used his FAQ suggestions of SL = 45 pips, and TP = 50, 100, or 140 pips. And re-looked at those cherry-picked 40 days stretch in the video:

if TP1 = 50 pips, he had total of 8 wins (and zero loss) netting 400 pips; and

if TP2 = 100 pips, he had 6 wins and 2 losses, netting (6 x 100 pips) - (2 x 45 pips) = 510 pips; and

if TP3 = 140 pips, he had 6 wins and 2 losses, netting (6 x 140 pips) - (2 x 45 pips) = 750 pips.

These results are not bad at all. Although I would be happier if I can see his trades for longer than 40 days, like a year or so. We all know forex marketers love to cherry-pick their chart to show the best results.

Also I notice there was a potential losing trade in his video on a late Thursday that he totally ignored by saying no trading on Friday. However, even had I included that losing trade, at 45 pips loss, the overall gain is still very good.

Just wondering if anyone has seen this or the indicator before?

1 of the indi look familiar from somewhere, eventually found the free indicator here:

http://forex-indicators.net/mt4-indicators/bbands_stop

After some experiments, it seems changing the indicator Inputs "Length" to 50, will match up with his video. (You can check yourself, just also change "Nbars" to a large enough number to able see signals back to Jan, and see how well it match his video trades starting from Jan)

Not 100% sure of all the MA lines yet, my best guess so far is SMA 100 for his yellow line, and EMA 100 for his color changing line. His green line is probably EMA 113 or EMA 114 or so. You can try experimenting with this some.

As to trade rules, he already revealed them in the video and faq:

only on EURUSD H1 chart

no new trade friday

wait for "bbands_stop" as buy or sell signal

also wait for fresh price close above (for buy) or below (for sell) all the MAs

enter trade right after price close with above conditions

SL = 45

TP = 50, 100, 140

If anyone can refine the "reverse-engineered" settings of the indis above, please share.

Personally, I do not use much, if any, indicator in my trading now-a-days.

But his claimed win rate interest me enough that I will take a test run with the above guesstimated settings and rules. If or when I make more money from this than the purchase price, I will consider buying the official version from the author anyway just to reward his putting this together.

I am not suggesting you need to do same, this is just me. Because I would not have figured this out without at least his video.

And of course if this fails, like 99% of other systems I have tried previously, then I think we have all saved ourselves $98.

Happy trading.

Edit: There is a new buy signal late Monday session this week, I am not in (was not at my screen when this happened). But will be interested to see how this trade goes.

Edited by dukeaugustus

One thing i noticed that he's measuring profits in the videos at the exact tops and bottoms which is never going to happen. Dukeaugustus did a good job laying out the system, it would be a mater of setting your chart up and seeing if the results could be replicated. Perhaps even diffrent time frames could be used by tweeking the indicators

I am beginning to suspect that the guy simply picked a 40 days stretch that works with this particular set of indis and settings. After all it was only 8 valid trades in his videos. And not that difficult to try to keep micro-optimize your indicators to "back-fit" to a point to show a string of 8 winning trades.

Assuming there are no other rules that only purchasers of the method will know, and assuming my reverse-engineered indis and settings are correct, soon after his video ends, I notice losing trades seem to come more often now.

For example, there was a losing sale trade on Monday 12 Mar, then a winning Friday trade (but not supposed to take new trade on friday), then another losing trade on thursday 22 Mar, then a winning trade monday 26 Mar, but followed by another losing trade thursday 20 mar, and one more losing trade monday 2 april.

So from 12 mar to today 3 apr, I count already 4 losing trades, versus 1 valid winning trade. Granted a winning trade usually has more pips than a losing trade. But the results are obviously not as encouraging as first seen in his video.

If anyone is seeing better results or even profitable results, please share your settings and learnings. But for me for now, I think I am going to say this is either a fail or a so-so method only, and that his high win-rate is only from over-optimized back-test.