DnBPriceacti*n

• 1 month later...
... I am not getting notified when there is a new post. I'll have to see if I can fix that up.

Hi Dnb, how do you do that, I would like to be notified as well.

Just found the thread and will look at it all first before joining you.

• 1 year later...
I use Alpari UK, they have copper and a range of other commodities you can trade as well.

I haven't done any videos yet, that is definitely something I need to get on top of.

Here is a setup I am looking at right now on the NZDJPY

http://www.dnbpriceaction.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/22-06-2012-2-58-13-PM.jpg

This is a bearish rejection candle reacting with weekly resistance. Unfortunately the markets have been a bit rough as of late so there hasn't been too many good opportunities to capture some nice big daily moves. Hopefully this one well sell off nicely into next week. Check out my chart analysis section on my blog for the whole story.

Ill try be more active on this thread, but I am not getting notified when there is a new post. I'll have to see if I can fix that up.

Wow, seems to be real member, talking about something applicable to trading.

Here is my questionl: Do you use only candlestick pattern as your primary tool to get signal for entry or you also analyse other parameters as spreads, volumes, trading sessions, etc. I trade with MercerFx which spreads are almost always float within 1-2 pip, never had more in my trading pairs, that's why I can't use that as indicator starting volatility etc.. So can you please elaborate on this matter please?

Wow, seems to be real member, talking about something applicable to trading.

Here is my questionl: Do you use only candlestick pattern as your primary tool to get signal for entry or you also analyse other parameters as spreads, volumes, trading sessions, etc. I trade with MercerFx which spreads are almost always float within 1-2 pip, never had more in my trading pairs, that's why I can't use that as indicator starting volatility etc.. So can you please elaborate on this matter please?

Why make things complictated, everything is in the price the rest is noise you can add to create more noise and gives confusion just my 2 cent

• 1 month later...
Why make things complictated, everything is in the price the rest is noise you can add to create more noise and gives confusion just my 2 cent

everything about price always a good source for my trading knowledge. I've been try this method, and practice on real market price appear the only way to get well known with this PA system. and its true, reduce the noise, and i think spread cost are one of this noise, not mention to execution process. I move to a lower noise trading platform, at 1 pips below spread account with tickmill, for now I gain a better result than 3 months ago.