Req : Covertcode system

On 3/2/2012, I posted a similar request at post #45 on the "Currency Messenger" thread

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/16259-REQ-Currency-Messenger/page5

because this came from the same team who put out the Currency Messenger only a few months ago.

When I posted that post, at the time, I was complaining about the fact that the sales video was numbingly long and useless at over 33 minutes, and the fact they were using an unknown payment processor called "algocharge".

Funny enough, I just followed your new link, it seems they have done away with the video, and they also changed the payment processor to Clickbank.

Both are good changes. But I wonder if they are actually reading our threads here at II?

Despite my own reservation about this How@rd H@rk guy, will be interested in having a read if anyone is willing to share.

Edited by dukeaugustus

And if we were going to the theater tonight!

Title of the piece of theater: "The secret of dove hunting!"

A voice, behind the curtain:

First of all, it’s ultra-exclusive (only 300 licenses are available).

The curtain rises.

Act1!:

Howard:

In fact, a one-year license of Covert Code costs...

$4,997...

Pigeons:

"LOL"

Act2!:

Howard:

The Covert Code will be YOURS for the amazingly low ONE-TIME investment of only $497!

Pigeons:

"RE-LOL"

Act3!:

Howard:

***SAVE $400.00 TODAY!!***

You can order Covert Code for only $97 on this visit.

Pigeons:

"ROFL"

Howard:

You need to move on this right now, though ' the 'early bird' pricing is going to disappear fast'

The pigeons fly in the sky and disappear rapidly in the clouds.

Night falls, the curtain falls.

applause:

THE END

:)

I love marketers!

• 2 weeks later...

:)

I love marketers!

I so agree, they are always good for a laugh.

I have recently found a very old page selling something called red-phoenix on this page:

http://www.fxredphoenix.com/vip.html

And I immediately started out laughing, because I also pulled out the recent page from Mr. Howard Hark for CovertCode here

http://covertcodesite.com

Notice anything obvious?? . . . Except for a name change from "De@n Gallagher" to "How@rd Hark", and changing his family story from "two handsome sons" to "two beautiful daughters", the wordings of the two letters are identical! LOL!!

These marketers are so LAZY, they don't even bother writing new sales letter any more. He has the same sale pitch WORD-FOR-WORD. It makes you wonder (or not) if anything he said in the sales letter is even true? Did he really work at some German Hedge Fund, and then broke some secret code and stole someone's formula?? Of course not, but it makes good fictional reading for the newbie traders.

It is both funny and sad, actually.

Here is a review of it from a member of donnaforex.

Well, I bought the "Covert Code." I've bought a lot of "Can't Lose" FX programs in the past. This one is a dandy.

1st: $97 offer ends at midnight. Yea right. I bought it last week and I'm looking at the same promo site with the same claim.

2nd: The narrator says that we can watch him making actual trades. That's a really good one. It doesn't happen.

3rd: the cover code is identical to another EA I already have. I hate it when that happens.

I'm putting in for a refund from CB today. Hopefully it will make it.

Edited by newbie111