REQ Forex Envy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well its working on a live account right now so its working for me

Hi Hip!

Do you have the other set files for small trading capital of $1k? The set files included in the file is for bigger capital and noticed today that this EA is opening from base lot of 0.01 to 2.0 complete lots which is scary.

Hi Hip!

Do you have the other set files for small trading capital of $1k? The set files included in the file is for bigger capital and noticed today that this EA is opening from base lot of 0.01 to 2.0 complete lots which is scary.

2 lots isn't scarry I trade 100 lots a day this is just a toy to setup and watch, I like it and will probably buy the real one to give credit to the maker.

2 lots isn't scarry I trade 100 lots a day this is just a toy to setup and watch, I like it and will probably buy the real one to give credit to the maker.

Man you aint "hip" but bein' more like "dip" as in "dipstick". Answer the guys question.

I just be runnin' a quick BT on EURUSD and around the end of Sep it starts to take a dive big time. You'll need 0.02 lots for $10,000 to survive. Jsintl... there aint no tradin this muther on your $1000. Comprende? Verstehen?

Man you aint "hip" but bein' more like "dip" as in "dipstick". Answer the guys question.

I just be runnin' a quick BT on EURUSD and around the end of Sep it starts to take a dive big time. You'll need 0.02 lots for $10,000 to survive. Jsintl... there aint no tradin this muther on your $1000. Comprende? Verstehen?

Sorry for not living on the forum Callahan I should have known better, if only we could all be like you. Thanks for the uncalled for insult too it shows real character

The set files are fine what is needed is the right broker to trade smaller accounts, Trading point micro account or an Instaforex cent account with at least 360 US dollars in it. The 360 will act like 36000 account with these brokers. The creator has this set up so if you want to trade this EA with a small account you will need the same setup. Make sure you join up through a cash back/rebate company to get even more from it. If anyone wants more help just PM me and I will do what I can for you in regards to the set up and the brokers.

Thank you "hip" for post ..

Truly would appreciate your inputs on the thread as that will ease your support to many that are interested, rather than private messaging ..?

Thanking you in advance

Good trading wishes

Thank you "hip" for post ..

Truly would appreciate your inputs on the thread as that will ease your support to many that are interested, rather than private messaging ..?

Thanking you in advance

Good trading wishes

What more needs to be said than what I have posted, set files are provided and brokers recommended. The private messages are more for the people that don’t feel comfortable posting questions in case of an uncalled for attack you would be surprised how many people that is. And it's better than reading a thread with the same comments on it repeated fifty times when all they need is a little help.

Edited by hip

What more needs to be said than what I have posted, set files are provided and brokers recommended. The private messages are more for the people that don’t feel comfortable posting questions in case of an uncalled for attack you would be surprised how many people that is. And it better than reading a thread with the same comments on it repeated fifty times when all they need is a little help.

Agreed ..

Thank you

Good trading wishes

• 2 months later...