Quick Easy Pips

this system was not found in first place any where, than i relished that i had achieved,learned and taken so much from this forum, and it had helped me so much to progress to this level that today i am a successful teacher in forex and i have good number of students and i have my own signal service , by trying all the systems in this forum must have not got me to the right system but it has helped to understand the price action , there is at least one good quality in every system that i have always tried to understand in this forum shared system and it has really helped me to progress in life i thank each one of you who has shared and not able to shared but have given value inputs, this forum is like parent who takes care of such traders who wants to learn forex but they are scammed every where but this place is such a place where their hunt is over and parent take care of a newbie child .

i saw request of this post and i relished tht i have achieved good level of success bez of this room its time for me to give back some thing, i purchased the system and shared it here , its a small contribution to this lovely small family.

thank you each and every one specially the active members how has taken no to time to respond if they have any thing that can help the requested post

thank u