[REQ] Looking for very simple trade manager script

Hello all,

i am looking for a very simple trade manager script that i can run as EA (so in can use on diff currencies with diff settings same time)

What should it do:

- afhter open a trade it should put predefined TP/SL as visual lines on chart

- those lines should be able to drag&drop to desired levels

- TP/SL sould be hidden for the broker

- should work with partial close (while trade is active and i close 50% of trade it should then close the remainding 50% at TP/SL

- should work with ECN

It is very simple but i was not able to find this over the net. I am not looking for swiss army or similar products.. they are to complicate

Hope somone can advice where to find such TM EA.

thanks

Unfortunately this does not work.. works only on demo accounts... On live, afhter i opened a trade it immediately close half of them (loosing 2 pips plus spred)

So guys, do not us on live...

In case you don't know it, you can use Quick_Trailing, it's not a script, it is an EA (written by Quiksilver) and you can do what you are looking for with it.

It's a great tool for manual trading.

In case you don't know it, you can use Quick_Trailing, it's not a script, it is an EA (written by Quiksilver) and you can do what you are looking for with it.

It's a great tool for manual trading.

Thanks freddy.... It's a nice tool however the autor is not a professional trader... he missed ti Hide TP/SL No prof trader will sho this to his broker. It's like the USA shows his War secrets to his enimy...