(REQ) M3JT-System

Thx Conglo,

Quote from 1 of the reviewers "This book focuses on an elegant yet simple price support/resistance trading method applied specifically to the S&P 500 Index (SPX) at certain 10 minute intervals on the daily time frame." Since this is my preferred market its interesting to learn different perspective on S/R. Might add this to the book collection.

Yes it looks like it will take me 3 days to download , thats what the download is telling me. I will wait and try a different time

Hi,

I found that link which seems valid, but download takes forever (on my side, don't know why it is so slow). :(

Perhaps some of you guys will be happier and be able to download normally.

In that case a mirror would help.

http://www.buycarvehicle.com/ebook-pdf/831.html

Interesting I wonder which data feed? If its specifically for intraday trading then this can factor hugely but if its applicable on swing trading then future market data feeds seems ubiquitous at least on the daily charts. Mind you my only experience in the futures data feed are I/Q and Zen-fire. Were probably better off asking a seller or customer on ebay about further detail questions. Also, on ebay there's a used copy for 20 dollars!

I've been speaking with them, Tradestation has it's own proprietary data feed.

You have to open a live account and fund it to even do demo trading and there's a monthly fee for the data feed.

Interesting I wonder which data feed? If its specifically for intraday trading then this can factor hugely but if its applicable on swing trading then future market data feeds seems ubiquitous at least on the daily charts. Mind you my only experience in the futures data feed are I/Q and Zen-fire. Were probably better off asking a seller or customer on ebay about further detail questions. Also, on ebay there's a used copy for 20 dollars!