Importing Data into Tradestation 9.0

bobaloo

Have you checked this out?: https://www.tradestation.com/support/webinars/archives/screen_size.asp?id=importing_data

I have just taken a quick look, so I can not tell you how. I am going to do the same myself.

Edit: By the way, where did you get that manual? It would be interesting to take a look.

Aeddi

Bobaloo, you should just see the button "Launch Web Seminar" when you use the link I provided. When you push the button it pops up in a new window. Have you tried with both IE and Firefox? It works with both for me. You have to wait a bit though before i starts.

Unfortunately one have to watch the whole thing every time. One can not go back and forth, so it would actually been nice to be able to download it all.

Edit: Ok. Now I started to think that you maybe was referring to the manual you mentioned before. If that's the case, sorry :)

Aeddi

Edited by Aeddi

Hi! Guys,

Just to show some support… although this is not an issue for me.

How-To-Import-Data-Video, Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?sucs80saeop335a

PS: With so many viewers and with a bunch/dozen of guys asking for it, Aeddi… you only get one thanks post from Bobaloo plus one hit thanks from me. Mann… this is very-very-very cruel and lame… mann….:((:((:((

Hi! Aeddi,

It’s called “Skills”!!! :D:D:D

A name that fits the user! Pretty cool :D

I did a search, but got various hits. If you could share a link and a snapshot of your settings with the program I would be most thankful.

Aeddi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...