(REQ) Buy Sell Magic (latest Karl Dittmann)

Freddy my friend. There are 2 things I like in this forum, Karl Dittoman and you comments about him. By the way, where are you living this month? BTW I am big now in Seven Summits.

=================

Hi Iqofgenius, thank you for your kind words.

I live in Paris. Perhaps, you think to Freddie, he divides his time between three cities!

As for Seven Summits, great news, but don't get too fat! I should re-read the thread! (I lost some weight recently!)

Well it is just the BB Stops and the parabolic SAR thats all. Uncle Karl is very good in picking up the stuffs from the web and then rehash the system to look bit different and sell it to newbies. I am sure he must be raking in quite a good money as he keeps on coming with new system almost every month. Uncle Karl is quite good in marketing..... Seriously very good business and i am sure he must not be trading any of his systems as i am sure he is always working on his next BUY N SELL Indicator ...... LOL

Well it is just the BB Stops and the parabolic SAR thats all. Uncle Karl is very good in picking up the stuffs from the web and then rehash the system to look bit different and sell it to newbies. I am sure he must be raking in quite a good money as he keeps on coming with new system almost every month. Uncle Karl is quite good in marketing..... Seriously very good business and i am sure he must not be trading any of his systems as i am sure he is always working on his next BUY N SELL Indicator ...... LOL

Quite right. Who of commerce зарабатывает-and someone sale of the goods. To everyone the . And owing to this forum we have a possibility to test tools and to see the true pro in commerce

Freddy my friend. There are 2 things I like in this forum, Karl Dittoman and you comments about him. By the way, where are you living this month? BTW I am big now in Seven Summits.

Still in Penang Malaysia, enjoying the warm. Two weeks time and it is back to UK for my annual ration of cold.

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.