TriangularArbitrage(+ + -) ( EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP)

tgt123

Re: [req] TriangularArbitrage(+ + -) ( EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP)

i think it works more than one account, i didnt see any code condition in the mq4 file for the account number limitation. i ve deleted time limitation.

but i wasnt able to backtest that EA. it always gave "test generator: unmatched data error".

Do you have its settings?

i think it works more than one account, i didnt see any code condition in the mq4 file for the account number limitation. i ve deleted time limitation.

but i wasnt able to backtest that EA. it always gave "test generator: unmatched data error".

Do you have its settings?

Just try put this EA in 3 currency pair ( EU, GU, EG) on 2 Interbank platform both or 1 interbank and 1 Alpari, it only run on one account only, not both.

i set that EA on IBFX and ODL, it is ok, but it doesnt trade as so backtest...

it is not about platform, it is just about EA.

I dont know Alpari has micro lots or not. if it has micro lots, it should work with default settings.

were you able to get any results for that EA at backtest? Because i were nt.. :hammer: :hammer:

just for that :? :hammer: :hammer:

thanks for your explanation :peace: i havent used any multi currency EA before :?

"were you able to get any results for that EA at backtest?" Hi,bactest is impossible, because EA is multicurrency, only forwardtest :P

This EA still dun run more than 1 account!!

TriangularArbitrage (+ + -) EA only run on 1 account?! Here is my demo in alpari UK, My Interbank demo doesn't have open position? Here is my demo in alpari UK, My Interbank demo doesn't have open position? Login : 554895 Login: 554895

Investor password : u2rpusv (read only password) Investor password: u2rpusv (read only password)

I had a problem why this EA doesn't work for real account because im using FXOpen it used 4 digit decimal but alpari and interbank is 5 digit decimal. When i attached this EA to EURGBP H1 chart it said that 16 open order placed but theres nothing happen in my real account FXOpen but when i try in alpari demo it work well.

Please can someone change the code inside this EA so can work in FXOpen? Because it's look like a godd EA it's give me a nice profit in small time.

hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/82723168/39b3015c/4XGRIDTRADER-HEDGE.html

hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/82723261/422907a1/TRIANGULAR_ARBITRAGE_HEDGE-DAILY-MM.html

Hi!The little bit more EA's from 4..iz-site,the 1-st ordinary grid-ea,uses a combination of three currency pairs to produce greed trade, the 2-d new EA, uses a combination of three currency pairs to produce triangular arbitrage trade. :P

hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/82723261/422907a1/TRIANGULAR_ARBITRAGE_HEDGE-DAILY-MM.html

Hi!The little bit more EA's from 4..iz-site,the 1-st ordinary grid-ea,uses a combination of three currency pairs to produce greed trade, the 2-d new EA, uses a combination of three currency pairs to produce triangular arbitrage trade. :P

do u have trio hedge?

I had a problem why this EA doesn't work for real account because im using FXOpen it used 4 digit decimal but alpari and interbank is 5 digit decimal. When i attached this EA to EURGBP H1 chart it said that 16 open order placed but theres nothing happen in my real account FXOpen but when i try in alpari demo it work well.

Please can someone change the code inside this EA so can work in FXOpen? Because it's look like a godd EA it's give me a nice profit in small time.

Sorry i just reply. I already see the code and I didn't find the problem. May be someone else better could help. I have seen the decimal counts, it is using bid and ask price to send order, BUT it is really possible that that is the problem with other syntax

With the new triangular from kid now it's work for FXOpen demo but it's still not work for real account can you make it work for FXOpen real?

What Experts log (inside trading terminal) said?

What type acc do you want to use for trading?

Thanks for sharing ! :shand: :shand: :shand: :shand:

It's said no zero divide but it's still no open trades just said that 3 open order place but no order were open.

I use micro account FXOpen only have 2 tipe standard and micro but micro only support 0,1 lot

Screen Shot.JPG[/attachment:1sh6sbwy]

In the MicroBroker Option have you set to true? (See Pic)

What is the name pair chart for micro acc at FXOpen? For example: IBFX mini is using EURUSDm, GBPUSDm, ...., etc