Trader Psychology - Hypnosis

Anyone ever looked at or tried hypnosis in order to improve your trading psychology?

I stumbled across this website while bored and it looks quite interesting.

I was just wondering whether any of you had ever tried anything like this and whether it would actually work. More importantly I was wondering if any of you know whether there are any side effects of hypnosis, like if it can go wrong and mess your head up.

I don't actually think I need anything this drastic to sort out my trading psychology, because it's pretty sound and could be helped just by a few books. But there is a few things on there that seem useful.

They have all sort's of things on there like self confidence, relationships, job skills, leadership, breaking bad habits, etc.

I'm just asking what people think about this kind of stuff?

• 2 months later...
Don't want to be rude, but imho it is a real bullish... amazing charming bullshit! it is better to learn market to study properly, but not to do such doubtful things. imho

Have you made a study of Hypnotism WmWm? I would suspect not. In fact I would say not otherwise you would have a different opinion. One based on knowledge instead of.....? I don't know what. Let us say pure ignorance.

To get back to the thread...Don't know what is on the site but certainly hypnotism would be able to help you in any number of ways. It allows you to do whatever you want to do.

My son was unable to do 'joined up writing' I helped him to overcome that. Unfortunately his first written piece said " ThankyouDAdforhelpingmetodojoinedupwriting" True story. I studied hypnotism while reading for psychology. Managed to help a few people too.

As far as safety is concerned...it is as safe as crossing the road. Think about that...you can be as safe as you like or as unsafe....Ummm...didn't take into account a rougue vehicle but then how many of those do we see.

Feel free to PM if you want to know more.

I've repeated I don't want to be rude.

But I think your son overcome his problems not because of hypnotism, but because of yours parents attention and communication. Basically, might be I'm wrong. But I think it is impossible to change your personality via hypnotism. The more it is impossible to become a cute trader using hypnotism.

My 2c worth... I truly believe our minds shape our future, our minds are more powerful than we know how to use them (yet), and hypnotism can give something amazing to some people. I read a lot about it from history related books (Things like how Hitler wanting blue eyed blonde haired people because they can use their minds more powerfuly than others) the army using mind control / hypnotism (operation paper clip to get those scientists out of Germany to continue on with their study of it), hypnotists stories and peoples stories and recollections when hypnotised and there is just too much information out there for me to dismiss the idea that it is something to some people. It's a little like alien sightings, it does no one any good to say they saw an alien, infact it may even alienate them, yet people have claimed all through history to have seen aliens. Too many stories for me to ignore...

Try out the hypnotism I say, just make sure it has binaural beats and all the bells and whistles that technology can offer. Maybe look at Steven G Jones's platinum stuff, but just wait til he has a $1.00 sale again.

10 aspects of trading psychology

1. Understand the purpose of trading.

Understanding the objectives to be achieved in trading will make us always in the direction is clear: just looking for profits by speculating or secure a position keranjanga owned investment.

2. Do it only if it is able to bear the loss.

Forex trading is a type of investment that has a large ralatif risk (high risk high return). Therefore, do trading with idle money that will not make you difficulty for any loss of money.

3, Do not put all the money in one position.

Putting all the money in one position is to act very stupid and risky, because the potential to make us lose all the money.

4. Do not do too much in currency trading.

Concentrate and focus on just a little or some foreign currency. Too many forex transaction will make us difficult to monitor the development of foreign exchange positions because the more information we should seek.

5. Practicing walking before running.

Do not trading before understanding exactly how should melaukan trading. Understand and learn trading through forex sites that provide a place for forex demo or game is the action that must be done before actually trading.

6. Accept the fact that the market is always right.

The market is not a collection of ducks that can easily be led by one or several people. "Market Will Go Nowhere it wants to go." so said the Englishman.

7. Every now and then does not hurt to budge.

If you are in a position that continues to lose money, get out of the slump. Wait until it comes another chance to win.

8. Let the profit obtained until there is reason to take it.

Do not rush to take advantage of the profit we've gained through several fundamental indicators, technical and other parameters motioned to take it.

9. Keep your body and soul health.

Trading forex is a lot of strenuous activities and thoughts. Therefore, if the principle of time is money to hold on, keep healthy is a must.

10. Do not be too greedy.

If the profit target has been achieved, stop for a while until there is another profitable opportunity to trade back. Avoid properties that would be greedy for your own bomerang, because the market does not always favor us.

Hopefully useful to all of us ..

• 2 weeks later...
I think you've posted some tactical recommendations but what about psychological features of the trader?

does not believe any of this :

1. Understand the purpose of trading.

Understanding the objectives to be achieved in trading will make us always in the direction is clear: just looking for profits by speculating or secure a position keranjanga owned investment.

2. Do it only if it is able to bear the loss.

Forex trading is a type of investment that has a large ralatif risk (high risk high return). Therefore, do trading with idle money that will not make you difficulty for any loss of money.

3, Do not put all the money in one position.

Putting all the money in one position is to act very ****** and risky, because the potential to make us lose all the money.

4. Do not do too much in currency trading.

Concentrate and focus on just a little or some foreign currency. Too many forex transaction will make us difficult to monitor the development of foreign exchange positions because the more information we should seek.

5. Practicing walking before running.

Do not trading before understanding exactly how should melaukan trading. Understand and learn trading through forex sites that provide a place for forex demo or game is the action that must be done before actually trading.

6. Accept the fact that the market is always right.

The market is not a collection of ducks that can easily be led by one or several people. "Market Will Go Nowhere it wants to go." so said the Englishman.

7. Every now and then does not hurt to budge.

If you are in a position that continues to lose money, get out of the slump. Wait until it comes another chance to win.

8. Let the profit obtained until there is reason to take it.

Do not rush to take advantage of the profit we've gained through several fundamental indicators, technical and other parameters motioned to take it.

9. Keep your body and soul health.

Trading forex is a lot of strenuous activities and thoughts. Therefore, if the principle of time is money to hold on, keep healthy is a must.

10. Do not be too greedy.

If the profit target has been achieved, stop for a while until there is another profitable opportunity to trade back. Avoid properties that would be greedy for your own bomerang, because the market does not always favor us.

Hopefully useful to all of us ..

and worship "NOW"