Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Banned Array
    Thanks
    I think a lot of the trading system or method of trading for a simple to learn, in my opinion is by using moving average, to forecast the direction of the trend of price movements at certain periods

2. " "
    Banned Array
    Thanks
    Last edited by Irina; 08-13-2017 at 12:22 PM.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    The best trading system for a beginner is the ability to bury a deal on time, and everything else will come with experience.

Banned Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuznec View Post
    The best trading system for a beginner is the ability to bury a deal on time, and everything else will come with experience.
    I have never searched for the best for my trading to trade in the market. Always try to learn what you get and what you learn today, and try to implement that into your strategy. That will help you most than any other trick.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Es como intentar decidir cuál es el mejor coche del mercado. Obviamente, un modelo de coche se puede adaptar mejor a tus necesidades que otro. Pero no hay un coche universalmente mejor para todo el mundo. Y esto es exactamente lo que ocurre en este negocio. El mejor sistema de comercio para un principiante es el que mejor se adapte a ti y a sus necesidades.

Thanks
    The most effective strategy for a newcomer might be the one based on the mhe simple ovement of MACD indicator. I used to start with the simple options like this myself. Moreover, it makes it easier to indicate a trend.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I will advise you to study the Zigzag, this is an interesting indicator. You can build a trading system based on it.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Can somebody recommend me an advaned e-book or course where I can improve my trading results and learn new strategies, please?

Super Moderators Array hermanhess's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dvid View Post
    Can somebody recommend me an advaned e-book or course where I can improve my trading results and learn new strategies, please?
    Fact of the matter is most trading systems simply do not work, what I mean to say is they do not have positive expectancy, it doesn't matter how disciplined you are and what your personality type is if you trade them you will lose, stop loss & position sizing wont matter either, you'll lose all your money anyway with or without them, you'll just lose at a slower rate if you use them but the final outcome will be the same ........

Ask yourself ..... most educators / system sellers have dozens & dozens of anonymous testimonials or simulated results on their website but you'll rarely if ever see an actual trading statement let alone an audited one .... why is this?

There are very few exceptions to this, so don't waster your time reading books on strategies, sure you can read about psychology, position sizing, discipline etc .... but very very few books on strategies actually work
    Last edited by hermanhess; 06-02-2018 at 05:27 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hermanhess For This Useful Post:

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    good afternoon. Please tell me, I was looking for trading systems to trade successfully, but I can not figure out what is best to use a beginner. Found site
    HTML Code:
    http://tradelife.ru/
    there are a lot of strategies. Tell me, what is better to choose for Forex trading novice?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678