Should we join forces with TGF Community? [Answer please]

Should we join forces with TGF Community? [Answer please]  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Should we join forces with TGF Community? [Answer please]

• Yes to be a stronger community
    • Better not

• Administrator

Hello dear Indo-Investasi members,

I need your opinion on a very important topic, so please vote in the poll above!

We would like to join forces with the TopGoldForum - https://topgold.forum community, which focuses on crypto, trading, and forex to strengthen together.

Benefits:

1. Become a 75 K-strong community of people who do online trading
  2. Getting more and better partnerships, discounts, and offers from brands
  3. Being able to organize more contests and bonuses with prizes for members
  4. Your login info, posts, and accounts will be transferred along with domain redirect so you can enjoy a seamless experience.

Please vote. Your feedback is important to us!

"He's nervous, but on the surface, he looks calm and ready
To drop KNOWLEDGE bombs"

• Administrator
3 hours ago, musketeer said:

what does mean at all? (voted "yes") 🙂

This means we will transfer all the content and accounts from II and mix them with those on TGF. Also, there will be a redirect from II to TGF on the domain and all logins will function normally.

We will continue with the TGF brand because it is more established, and we have better connections with the financial brands.

Also we will maintain and improve the vault

To drop KNOWLEDGE bombs"

• Administrator
13 hours ago, yakka said:

No. Indo is a MUCH better forum, dont spoil it by joining TGF which is nothing but a

glorified place where  shills push their Brokerage firms. There is nothing of value on TGF.

yakka

TGF is a community that focuses more on the commercial aspect. It makes money for the administration team and the members through contests, discounts, etc.

The point is not to transform II into TGF but to create a better community with a commercial side that ALSO offers more than enough information for newbies and traders for free.

Ultimately, it is difficult for a community to thrive if it remains 100% non-commercial, as u suggest. TGF will not ask for money from members but will make money from ads and sponsorships.

To drop KNOWLEDGE bombs"

I don't see how merging with the TGF forum will benefit the users of this forum. Any merger involves changes, and not all of them will be positive. In this case, there's a high probability that sections with literature and courses will be closed. Is that the price we have to pay for a merger? Besides, what's stopping people from simply going and registering on the TGF forum if it's so great?

• Administrator
18 hours ago, Yozhig said:

I don't see how merging with the TGF forum will benefit the users of this forum. Any merger involves changes, and not all of them will be positive. In this case, there's a high probability that sections with literature and courses will be closed. Is that the price we have to pay for a merger? Besides, what's stopping people from simply going and registering on the TGF forum if it's so great?

@Yozhig,

You have some valid points here that I would like to address:

The educational materials will remain inside the vault, accessible to registered members.

The main idea of the merger is to strengthen the community and attract more contests, sponsorships, discounts, advertisers, and members. Big brands talk with big communities, and big communities attract more new members; it's as simple as that.

I must stress again that communities need a lot of time and money dedicated to growth. A 100% free community with no ads or sponsors is nice and romantic, I would say, BUT it can't live and grow like that.🙂

To drop KNOWLEDGE bombs"

• 2 weeks later...

Few things as an owner and sponsor of this community you have the ultimate  rights to decide the next course of action for this forum. here are my few cents.

1. not clear on "joining forces" definition? you also mentioned about merger to strengthen this community. If its not merger then please clarify "joining forces" is it more than just collaboration? cross forum promotion or beyond that? 

2. II forum is driven by members desire to have free and cost efficient trading solutions/education, unfortunately most come here to get free goodies , i am sure you would have realized that fact and hence desire to partner with multiple trading forums. with this regards since you mentioned of keeping those cracks programs/sharing of educational material under vault, how will this attract more users from other partnered forum as you may not be able to socialize that II offers these goodies?

3. agree on assessment that community needs cash to grow however another critical aspect is people participation, you can always think of monetarizing existing members with some perks and privileges.