1. 1. What you would like to see more on IndoInvestasi? [Please Vote]

• Educational Resources - Books, Videos, etc
    • Bonuses, Contests, Special Offers from Brokers
    • Discussions - Strategies, Q&As, News
    • Educational Content - Webinars, Tutorials, Reviews
    • Other things - please specify in the thread

This poll is closed to new votes

• Administrator

Hello, dear IndoInvestasi members. As I've announced here, I've taken over the administration of the community and work on improving it.

It would help me tremendously if you could tell me what you want to find on IndoInvestasi, what you think is lacking, how it can be improved, etc.

So please vote in the attached poll and also add your feedback here.

This way we will all see what the community wants most and prioritize the features.

"He's nervous, but on the surface, he looks calm and ready
To drop KNOWLEDGE bombs"

• MrAdmin pinned and featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
On 4/30/2024 at 11:29 PM, tigger7726 said:

I am more interested in trading CFD ( contract for difference) and agricultural commodities using astrological techniques. I trade more of a very short term of 3 to eight  days.

Astrological techniques? 😵

To drop KNOWLEDGE bombs"

• Administrator

Thank you guys for your votes. Your feedback is appreciated. So that's how the pool results look like:

• Educational Resources - Books, Videos, etc --- 30 Votes
  • Educational Content - Webinars, Tutorials, Reviews --- 20 votes
  • Discussions - Strategies, Q&As, News --- 14 votes
  • Bonuses, Contests, Special Offers from Brokers --- 5
  • Other things - please specify in the thread -- 4

It's easy to spot that most of you would like II to maintain its educational purpose and host educational content like resources like books, videos, webinars, etc, so we will focus on that.

I'm a little surprised that not all of you want special offers from brokers, contests, and bonuses because we can request sponsorships and better offers as an active community. I would like to know why you don't want that 🙂 so please add your feedback in the comments.

To drop KNOWLEDGE bombs"

• 2 months later...

Sorry to jump in late to the party, 

I would like to have 

1.Real time data and/or historical data at a bargain price from vendors ( data purity and quality is also to be considered )

2.Discount brokerage with offers.

3.And moderators with active trading experience

thank you.

Not easy for a forum to thrive in the age of social media. Truly remarkable that in 2024 we r thriving.

Hats off to the daring and brave owner. Many hv already closed shops long back.

Edited by nevergiveup

be helpful

• Administrator

I will answer inline!

21 hours ago, nevergiveup said:

Sorry to jump in late to the party, 

I would like to have 

1.Real time data and/or historical data at a bargain price from vendors ( data purity and quality is also to be considered )

I don't have too much experience with this, but please give me more details so I can see if we can offer RT data or better services than established companies that do this as a business.

2.Discount brokerage with offers.

I can definitely do this, as I have great connections with forex, commodities, and crypto brokers.

3.And moderators with active trading experience

Our mod, @Traderbeauty has a lot of trading experience... I do not I'm good with marketing and digital business management.

thank you.

Not easy for a forum to thrive in the age of social media. Truly remarkable that in 2024 we r thriving.

Hats off to the daring and brave owner. Many hv already closed shops long back.

Indeed, yet on social media, there is a lot of unnecessary noise. 

Thank you for your feedback. Is very helpful!

To drop KNOWLEDGE bombs"

Hello Everyone.

I am a full time day trader, it took me years of practice , many errors, lots of losing streaks, waking up many times from all these get rich schemes from  indicator makers.

If you go back I believe to 2013 -2014 I was very active then and actually posted a lot of trading instructions, images, rules , etc all using the ES fibs and price action.

I think that this is what made me a moderator then.

I'll be honest with you all, I hardly see any involvement or ideas exchange anymore.

I can tell you that I only use Ninjatrader and there are many very good indicators that can help you and support your ideas.

If you believe that there are some good indicators or seminars or data feeds we can create some group buying that will help us all get stuff much cheaper.

Keep in mind that we already have a huge group here with our main and only mean- to become better traders- so there are no conflicts between us- we are all united and want the same goals.

Unless I see more action and involvement I am not going to push anyone for anything.

Would love to hear from all of you anything about trading.

Waiting ....

Traderbeauty-Jane

Nice to meet you @Traderbeauty

In a lazy sat morning I would just say Hi 🙂

Involved in trading since 2004, started and  for all these years almost in forex, touched some futures (real futures in US broker), ofcourse many CFDs, later on some crypto. Do you have something worth sharing based on NT? It would be interesting to see 🙂

its not a matter of sharing, its a matter of involvement in this forum which i dont see anymore.

I can tell you one thing- the market is alive  and is changing all the time and thats why trading mechanically is not going to work .

you cannot use just indicators  to trade like blue and red , you have to work hard and understand what the big money is trying to do- move the market from point a to point b and then you join it on the way.

traders are looking for the magic indicator or the perfect time frame but there is nothing like that.

what @Traderbeauty says is more than 100% true in trading, it's never about indicators or all those mumbo jumbo out there , one needs to get involved and sincere in his/her efforts, trading demands hard work, thousands of hours of screen time. And there is no holy grail. Contrary to popular belief, trading is very lonely.

Try to find why an idea or setup failed ? Then how much adverse excursion was there ? was the trade planned and disciplined? It takes years if not decades to reach some level of proficiency in trading. 

I am no one to advise but still wanted to give some pointers , after all trading is free to all as per their choices and likes.

be helpful