Tickstrike

"...converting ticks into sound"

It's so good that they can't show you how profitable they can be on at least 30 consecutive trading days of the same symbol. Just shut up and pay us $99 a month! Okay, okay, we'll take $497 a year if you won't fall for that.

If order flow "technology" were so great, you wouldn't need a human in the middle to mess up its alleged perfection with discretionary decisions. You just turn it on and watch the fully automated net gains every day because you "have to be" on the positive side of order flow and that's supposedly always the profitable side of the trade.

In trading, order flow is just the next scam that came after Market Profile. And "generative AI" is the next scam after order flow.

Edited by lbf4223

"...converting ticks into sound"

It's so good that they can't show you how profitable they can be on at least 30 consecutive trading days of the same symbol. Just shut up and pay us $99 a month! Okay, okay, we'll take $497 a year if you won't fall for that.

If order flow "technology" were so great, you wouldn't need a human in the middle to mess up its alleged perfection with discretionary decisions. You just turn it on and watch the fully automated net gains every day because you "have to be" on the positive side of order flow and that's supposedly always the profitable side of the trade.

In trading, order flow is just the next scam that came after Market Profile. And "generative AI" is the next scam after order flow.

;)

One, and the same, copycats galore as per usual. The quest never ends Ninja_on_daroof.

Yep! After awhile, years of searching for the so called the "holy grail" indicators, you then just realize that those gurus out there, just copycat one another's indicators, tweak a bit here and there, change some colors to please the eyes, slap some new and fancy names on the indicators and then, call them their own inventions, their own "proprietary" shitnitz.

Take a good look at the well-known Hawkeye's "Trend+Stop" indicator for example, add the infamous "SuperTrend" to the same chart, take the ARC-TrailingStop and throw it in the mix, then why not, add the TDU's TrailingStop one to it as well. Let's just see...Same old shitnitz!!! And ohh yeah, why not sell it for $497;)

Innocent folks think, by purchasing straight from the source, from the gurus that "invented" the indicators, it sounds more legit, more safe and secured. It's just human nature. We all feel that way. Yet, not realizing that with just a bit of time searching, most are just free and do the exact same shitnitz.I-)

Screenshot(807).thumb.png.04d55fdb9579f9f7c617591bfd87f9a6.png

Yep! After awhile, years of searching for the so called the "holy grail" indicators, you then just realize that those gurus out there, just copycat one another's indicators, tweak a bit here and there, change some colors to please the eyes, slap some new and fancy names on the indicators and then, call them their own inventions, their own "proprietary" shitnitz.

Take a good look at the well-known Hawkeye's "Trend+Stop" indicator for example, add the infamous "SuperTrend" to the same chart, take the ARC-TrailingStop and throw it in the mix, then why not, add the TDU's TrailingStop one to it as well. Let's just see...Same old shitnitz!!! And ohh yeah, why not sell it for $497;)

Innocent folks think, by purchasing straight from the source, from the gurus that "invented" the indicators, it sounds more legit, more safe and secured. It's just human nature. We all feel that way. Yet, not realizing that with just a bit of time searching, most are just free and do the exact same shitnitz.I-)

Holy words! who do you consider serious sellers who seriously develop their trading systems? Thanks

Holy words! who do you consider serious sellers who seriously develop their trading systems? Thanks

i am sure there are genuine folks out there who actually wanna give back to the community and help others to become successful. No doubt about it.

Regardless, I do think most, would only wanna make money and more money charging people ten and thousands of dollars for their indicators, systems, courses...Then not to mention, most of them, probably don't even use their own s*** to trade live but to just crank out more and more s*** each day to sell to poor souls.

lately, i cant seem to log into indo-investasi anymore. for some odd reason, i have to keep punching in my password with a crazy amount of times then it suddenly, allows me to get in here. then, when i post or answer someone's post, it then again, asks me to put in my password, then again, it wouldnt let in me, then again, i would have to type my password in 1000 times more, then again, it suddenly opens the door for me:-O

anyone experiencing issues logging in? strange!

On 4/2/2024 at 6:01 PM, ninja_on_da_roof said:

Screenshot(807).thumb.png.04d55fdb9579f9f7c617591bfd87f9a6.png

Hey, that's a great setup. Can you share the indicators then I can tweak them a little bit more, also can automate it. Why not build a system for our own?