REQ: ARC new indicator SOUNDWAVE

Traderbeauty

https://architectsai.com/product/soundwave/

ARC just came out with a new product, in the short video he admits that there could be times when orderflow does not work but his new magical indicator does.

Can anyone share it if you have even if its not educated.

Any idea if its any good ?

Thanks in advance

Traderbeauty-Jane

I have to tell you- i just got snow's version- its not only the soundwave but the entire ARC with a lot of new indicators.

I tried the soundwave on the es earlier and i am totally not impressed, truth- i dont have the manual so maybe i am not running it the best way possible but imho- i dont see any advantage.

But the ARC is wonderful- fully updated.

Traderbeauty-Jane

I have to tell you- i just got snow's version- its not only the soundwave but the entire ARC with a lot of new indicators.

I tried the soundwave on the es earlier and i am totally not impressed, truth- i dont have the manual so maybe i am not running it the best way possible but imho- i dont see any advantage.

Traderbeauty-Jane

There's a video of it on YouTube somewhere. I watched it a bit. Looks like when we have the alert, we dont immediately jump in right away but to wait for it to retrace a bit then enter when price goes back to break the high (for long) or low (for short) of candle.

I might be wrong. Was just a quick glance of it to check it out.

The only issue with Clubbuying is the long wait. Many folks still get stuck waiting on the delivery of products after multiple payments for multiple products.

If you dont mind this at all then it is all good, cheap and affordable.

If you cant wait and are itchy to get your hands on the software right away, then it might be good just to get it from JohnSnow. A bit more to spend but still, relatively affordable compared to purchasing straight out from the vendor.

Traderbeauty-Jane

so its not worth it. i was watching it in few discord channels , looks like another bullshit sold. its good to know you saved me 20$.

The only issue with Clubbuying is the long wait. Many folks still get stuck waiting on the delivery of products after multiple payments for multiple products.

If you dont mind this at all then it is all good, cheap and affordable.

If you cant wait and are itchy to get your hands on the software right away, then it might be good just to get it from JohnSnow. A bit more to spend but still, relatively affordable compared to purchasing straight out from the vendor.

i agree on club wait time and most often they wouldnt be able to deliver. and they dont provide update. however snow virus prone loader is no show for most of the guys running it on working laptpop. i cant turn off my antivirus and my company issues alert on virus and deletes his loader corrupting entire nt.. other option is val, profit, and few other telegram seller from 50-100$. but in short it seems junk based on various discord groups.

i agree with all of you, i was just expecting something more pronounced from the soundwave- i mean the way they described it you could think its more than magic lol

i highly recommend jhon snow and when i install his stuff i disable my virus stuff and then put it back on after the installation- never ever had a problem.

i agree with all of you, i was just expecting something more pronounced from the soundwave- i mean the way they described it you could think its more than magic lol

i highly recommend jhon snow and when i install his stuff i disable my virus stuff and then put it back on after the installation- never ever had a problem.

I bought SoundWave the other day and I see no benefit so far. The flip the tape features seems like a scam unless I'm using it wrong? As far as I can tell, it just keeps the exact same signals but changes the color to their opposites, and the guy was touting it as some revolutionary feature. Would be happy to be proven wrong though. Let me know if you guys have better settings!

Hi realone

can you please send the manual and the template, maybe i can make some sense and find some ussage and share my conclusions.

thanks

you already bought from snow, wouldnt he provide these material? these crackers get those material when they purchase. It seems group by profit dude got all those material based on his/her discord , hopefully those will leak. but over all this is still junk when i go through NS discord messages.

• 4 weeks later...