Holygrail Algo -COMPLETE

hybrid76

the pass is 123456 but I tried it before and I couldn't find any sustainable profitable settings that lasted more than a day or two

That maybe because it looks like just a moving average cross strategy, by my first glance at it.

load the templates, with right instrument and bars/ this strategy one day made $2000, ...win/loses, etc... like any automated strategy/bot ...u must watch ...AI will never be perfect .....

There's no "AI" in these strategies. All they do is use some breakout condition. There's no intelligence about it whatsoever. These vendors have spent zero time coming up with a way for their decision-making to adjust to changing volatility conditions. It's a difficult problem to solve. They lack the critical thinking skills combined with years of real-time discretionary trading experience to have the background to even approach a solution.

Put it this way. A REAL automated system which adjusts well to changing price action would be profitable EVERY DAY on volatile instruments like the e-minis.

Everybody and their grand mother are jumping on the AI bandwagon. Reminds me of the dotcom days.

There's no "AI" in these strategies. All they do is use some breakout condition. There's no intelligence about it whatsoever. These vendors have spent zero time coming up with a way for their decision-making to adjust to changing volatility conditions. It's a difficult problem to solve. They lack the critical thinking skills combined with years of real-time discretionary trading experience to have the background to even approach a solution.

Put it this way. A REAL automated system which adjusts well to changing price action would be profitable EVERY DAY on volatile instruments like the e-minis.

use ---dont use --- up to u..... ---I was just trying to be nice...it is AUTOMATED- most call AI --it reay does not matter

Everybody and their grand mother are jumping on the AI bandwagon. Reminds me of the dotcom days.

absolutely right. nowadays everything has AI in its name. just to attract customers.

Guest LunarEcho88
the pass is 123456 but I tried it before and I couldn't find any sustainable profitable settings that lasted more than a day or two

Yes and even with backtesting....nothing sustainable and the project developers abandoned it as well...no youtube vids and their discord is dead

This is a good contemporary way to paraphrase Mark Douglas saying "anything can happen in the mkt". To get to that level of prediction the model would have to consider waaay too many variables and even then the r-squared may be terrible. Perhaps some day some deep pkt hedge funds may get better at it while throwing coupla data centers of cheap computing power at it.

As an individual trader, one simply needs to resign to this reality w/o fighting it and stop getting hopes way up on the new/shiny tool/indicator to solve the *entire* puzzle.

asking or programming a Tesla car to know ahead of time there will be a tree falling on its head or a rock is about to fall down from a mountain side on the road

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your kindness.

But the thing is, even if I moved to the folder, I still can't see the template from my nt8.

I can only find strategy.

Is it correct?

These are 'strategy templates". Not "chart templates". You need to copy those strategy templates and place them into the strategy/holygrail folder, in order for you to load them up later.

Chart templates and strategy templates are two different things. Once you have done installing the HolyGrail, there will be a folder created into the Strategy automatically. Copy all templates, paste them there in the HolyGrail folder.

Edited by ninja_on_da_roof

Thanks for your kindness.

But the thing is, even if I moved to the folder, I still can't see the template from my nt8.

I can only find strategy.

Is it correct?

These are 'strategy templates". Not "chart templates". You need to copy those strategy templates and place them into the strategy/holygrail folder, in order for you to load them up later.

Chart templates and strategy templates are two different things. Once you have done installing the HolyGrail, there will be a folder created into the Strategy automatically. Copy all templates, paste them there in the HolyGrail folder.

it works well and makes money everyday but you must watch and DONT BE GREED !