RebelAnt NT8

BobCorte

I think, it is not cracked. If someone can crack it pls share.

https://gofile.io/d/zGECD2

It works for me, thank you colombo.

Now if only someone could give me an idea on how to use this. I have a basic understanding of orderflow, but watching this guys videos on youtube doesnt help. he sounds like he is about to get a stroke any moment.

It works for me, thank you colombo.

Now if only someone could give me an idea on how to use this. I have a basic understanding of orderflow, but watching this guys videos on youtube doesnt help. he sounds like he is about to get a stroke any moment.

Is it cracked? or do you have fixed NT8?

Like every tool this just give us info, you decide what to do with it.

Have in mind that great moves in the market are because of trapped liquidity and late speculators.

Trapped liquidity must exit its position driving the price into an opposite move, and then late speculators join in to fuel that move. Spot trapped liquidity, that's the way I trade. Of course having in mind important levels, context, etc, etc.

Edited by coolombo

Is it cracked? or do you have fixed NT8?

Like every tool this just give us info, you decide what to do with it.

Have in mind that great moves in the market are because of trapped liquidity and late speculators.

Trapped liquidity must exit its position driving the price into an opposite move, and then late speculators join in to fuel that move. Spot trapped liquidity, that's the way I trade. Of course having in mind important levels, context, etc, etc.

I have a fixed NT8.

Would it be possible for you to create some screenshots or a video perhaps to explain how to identify such zones where liquidity is trapped? Maybe with this or some another indicator? Much appreciated!

I have a fixed NT8.

Would it be possible for you to create some screenshots or a video perhaps to explain how to identify such zones where liquidity is trapped? Maybe with this or some another indicator? Much appreciated!

Sure, this is a short video from today.

1 (red square) - Low of the day, with a lot of transactions specially 1000 selling orders that didn't push price lower. Eventually they will exit their position.

2 (blue square) - Failed attempt of pushing lower with low volume / low sells.

So I tried a small scalp, a long from lows.

Of course this was a zone that I had in mind from my prep. A macro zone.

video speed x2/picture: https://gofile.io/d/9IvYNo

Edited by coolombo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...