Viper Trading Group Buy NT8

fryguy1

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it has some kind of a strategy but i am not sure how to use it, i added it to a chart and enabled it but nothing happened maybe i am missing a step ?

You need to draw zone or box on chart, or "region" as they call it, or lines, then chose whichever you want from the autotrader for the strat to automatically fire/enter for you, whether it is region, or touch of drawn box or bar close... And so on.. There's a whole list drop down of strats you can chose from. Then pick contract size then enable long or shor. This is basic stuff. More for trailing, stop and so on...

Hi levelupdown,

can you please post what you got... i searched the forum but couldn't find anything

thanks

I did post NinzaRenko yesterday here. Go back a day, you should see it.

Hope that helps. It is pretty much the same as Nexgen Renko or Renko "extreme". Just set it to 3/1 asTraderbeaty.😏 I myself, like to set it starting from 5 and above. Combined with time based 1 or 3 minutes chart for timing my entries then staying all the way with the Renko trend to catch the full run.

The group is finished

I think now everyone can pay the $21.

I am not that fluent with clubbing but we can ask fryguy.

Just go there and find where to pay- and then post your payment # there.

how did you gettin on guys with the viper trading joint buy?A lot of people has paid for other products but never been delivered,nor get any answer from organisers or admin…Can you share your experience?

• 3 weeks later...

Now that website is only for already registered users.

if you can provide renko spectrum when you are free, it will be great.

if nexgen renko uses ninja vendor licensing then it will also be ok

You can use NinzaRenko. It is free. I have been using it for quite sometimes. I love it.

Here's the file, just in case. Enjoy.

https://gofile.io/d/1mf3dz

And, here's is the file for UniRenko, just in case.

https://gofile.io/d/RFTgXc

NinzaRenko 180 days mirrored

https://paste.c-net.org/ClearerFloated

Traders

THIS IS CRAZY- i have NEVER EVER seen something like this-

Look at this morning chart- this is LIVE and no repainting.

It caught the long and then the short and now its back to long because the short was just a retracement.

I just dont want to pay 399$ per month for an indicator so please JOIN ME here and

I PROMISE to teach the indo members that will join here how to make money with hardly any risk.

There are already 8 out of 15 , once the list is full you cannot go in.

https://clubbingbuy.com/threads/nt8-viper-trading.10012/

Hi Traderbeauty are you still going to teach us? Thanks

Absolutely YES

I created a telegram group where we can share ideas and info but this is only for indo members that have been here for awhile.

I have no desire to have my thoughts and experience spread all over the net.

If you are interested then pm me and make sure to tell me what is your telegram handle is- then i will pm you the link.

I promise to show you ideas and facts but i also expect it to be both ways and i expect to learn from you also.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Absolutely YES

I created a telegram group where we can share ideas and info but this is only for indo members that have been here for awhile.

If you are interested then pm me and make sure to tell me what is your telegram handle is- then i will pm you the link.

I promise to show you ideas and facts but i also expect it to be both ways and i expect to learn from you also.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Hi,

Am interested joining your Telegram group.

Would you please add me @EchoTrader1.

Thanks so much @Traderbeauty-Jane.

Absolutely YES

Traderbeauty-Jane

Hi Traderbeauty!Can you please add me

to your telegram group?

@obicanobi

Thanks!

Absolutely YES

Traderbeauty-Jane

Just pm'd you my TG

thx

Absolutely YES

Traderbeauty-Jane

Could you send me invitation link?

Thanks.

Let's see if I understood correctly.....this TS add on for NT8 is a very valuable tool for trading...this system has never been wrong.

Since the price is 400 USD per month so 4800 USD every year then you want to look for an alternative for the purchase.....but I wonder why not take the trial version for 400 USD per month, install it on a new PC that you buy for 1000 USD and reset your PC every month?

in this way I spent only 400 USD ...other 1K USD is for a new PC....what I am wrong?

Hi Laser- thanks for posting-

No system is 100% accurate, everything can happen but as I explained before

this set of indicators is just amazing to keep you at the right side of the market.

I have been using it for the last 3-4 weeks and I cannot tell you how many times I was wrong at a certain area reading the market but the viper was right and kept me out of trouble.

This is not a "System" that will tell you where to buy or sell or exit although you can definitely use it for that if you want.

This is a great tool that will tell you when to go long or short and when to stay on the sidelines.

Regarding the purchase- As you posted- to avoid paying $400 per month or buy a new computer or reset you pc you

can just spend $27 at clubbing where they just released it and delivered it to everyone.

This is a one time fee and works on multiple pcs meaning you can get it together with four friends then each will pay $7 .

The set was checked and tested by clubbing members so I can definitely say THIS IS NOT A SCAM.

On top of that- I started a viper group on telegram which is just for indo members that have been here for awhile and there we will help each other and share ideas and info.

I also volunteer to share some methods and ideas using viper there.

I really hope that you will join us and I invite you to do so.

Thanks again

Traderbeauty-Jane

if you sent me a request to join the group and i didnt respond then please send another pm, i dont want to miss anyone.

Hi Traderbeauty can you add me to the list too.

Here's Gary's trading results today. Also take a look at the times traded, he was up nice before the market got started.

Two days of results take a look.

SnapShot1.thumb.png.84b8d25bdd734d633653e5dd3ca70ec3.png

SnapShot2.thumb.png.4e35ca6864f6efe5558b0d14213458d0.png

SnapShot3.thumb.png.e1e1cc230d599257e5c9521d4a622e2d.png