New Ninjatrader overhaul?

subterguge

I guess it's to do with them buying tradovate and making a kind of 'universal log in' type thing with how people can connect etc?

I don't know much about it but i've seen a million threads already with people struggling to log in to their platform (unless they use the new 'web platform' which is the same as tradovates platform)

For me, I like to use a DEMO version of ninjatrader alongside my LIVE account with a different UK spreadbet broker. I had a nice little system going using a cracked version of NT8 with some indicators that were also cracked and only work on the cracked version of NT8 I was using

I am now unable to login to my demo ninja account. I THINK that they are forcing everyone to download the latest version of NT, presumably with a different login or something? (which of course won't allow me to use any of my cracked indicators)

So far i've tried making a new demo account, but none of the connection options seem to work. I assume that if I downloaded the latest version of NT (as they clearly want me too) it will give me a NEW 'connection option' where my new login credientials will work, but as I say, that's no use to me

Does anyone know what i'm talking about here?! lol. I assume I need to wait for someone to crack the latest NT8 maybe and then I can go back to how I was?

If things were going to well with your old setup, why not just get legal and buy the platform and/or indicators you need? It seems like the cracked setup you had was just one step from falling apart anyhow (which it did)... Any future cracked setup will have the same weakness.

this website is all about cracked indicators and stuff lol

I'm not gonna spend like 4k on indicators. Hopefully someone will work out how to either crack the new nt8 or/and update the indicators to work with it. Or a way to still use the old nt8 maybe. Who knows.

''Any future cracked setup will have the same weakness.''

Of course. It's a comprimise. Most are on this site to get cracked indicators and stuff to not have to pay thousands of dollars. We all understand and accept the weaknesses I guess.

Edited by subterguge

also, it seems that lots of people are happily using ninjatrader with cracked indicators, so i'm thinking maybe this is a 'me' issue and i'm doing something very wrong lol.

So happy to be directed by someone as to what the issue is. I'm not sure how people are still able to use old cracked nt8 platform. For me, it no longer gives me the option to 'connect'. It wants me to create a global account and then download the newest version (uncracked) which it 'links' to my newly created profile/account

This website has done all of us a huge favor , if you don't know what indicators you want by now you will get screwed to the wall . All the indicators that I tried on this website gave me an indication of what to use and not use , I brought the ones I liked, ( TDU FootPrint and Mike Valtos Footprint) , I use ninjatrader 8.027 , I told a friend of mine that this was coming about a year ago, he also prepped for this moment. I will stay on 8.027 version till they make me switch. (that's the best ver you can be on right now.) I definitely don't care for the latest ver of ninjatrader . I feel they had a lot of issues they never addressed with their desktop platform , but as I've said before you are better off buying the platform if you are a scalper , commissions will eat you alive with the cracked ver of ninjatrader . Believe me there is a difference when you go live. hears what I did , Buy Ninjatrader 8 ver 8.027 get magicthing and you are set , For a while at-least. that gives you all of jhonsnow software and some . I realized the value of magicthing a couple of years ago when it first appeared(It's attached to your Machine ID sorry). Its an Indicator that unlocks all trail stuff, of course not all indicators work but enough so you could do your research. Time is limited on stuff like this, Did you think this was going to last forever :) LOL ? ....... The guy who sold magicthing is not even taken US cash right now . so if you don't have that you got a problem on your hands. But anyway I will not upgrade if I don't have to, but I knew jhonsnows version was done about a year ago. I'm glad he stuck it to me cuz I would have never brought the legit copy of ninjatrader ..And when you really think about it you might have to go back to MT4 (which is a nightmare ) if Ninjatrader does not get this crap straight. or Tradestation .

In the end, you put your hard earned money on the line, invest and purchase legit/official "indicators" or "systems". I can understand that when we first start out, many just don't have the means to afford ten and thousands of dollars for them. It is quite understandable. Yet, at same time, when you place your hard earned money on the line, you want something solid, something official with up-to-date coding and fixes. After all, you truly don't want to be in the middle of a trade then Ninja just crashes on you or indicators start to fall apart or locked up.

These educated stuff, I purely use as a mean of trying to test the water, see how they work, if they produce any good results at all then I would invest in them and purchase them from official websites. For the fact that, many of the vendors don't offer trial. Kinda suck. So, to have a chance to use an educated indicator/system before I go on and purchase it, then it is golden.

Can't buy a watermelon without tapping on it first.

But yeah, that is my humble two cents view.

I guess it's to do with them buying tradovate and making a kind of 'universal log in' type thing with how people can connect etc?

I don't know much about it but i've seen a million threads already with people struggling to log in to their platform (unless they use the new 'web platform' which is the same as tradovates platform)

For me, I like to use a DEMO version of ninjatrader alongside my LIVE account with a different UK spreadbet broker. I had a nice little system going using a cracked version of NT8 with some indicators that were also cracked and only work on the cracked version of NT8 I was using

I am now unable to login to my demo ninja account. I THINK that they are forcing everyone to download the latest version of NT, presumably with a different login or something? (which of course won't allow me to use any of my cracked indicators)

So far i've tried making a new demo account, but none of the connection options seem to work. I assume that if I downloaded the latest version of NT (as they clearly want me too) it will give me a NEW 'connection option' where my new login credientials will work, but as I say, that's no use to me

Does anyone know what i'm talking about here?! lol. I assume I need to wait for someone to crack the latest NT8 maybe and then I can go back to how I was?

And yeah, I spent prob the whole morning chatting with NinjaTrader rep due to logging in issues. To have the configuration for connection, you would have to go to the Tools tab now and so on...Just pure frustration. Then you would have to log in every single time. No automatic log in just by clicking on the desktop icon as before. Annoying too for not the options to enable it.

not sure of cracked things now post 8.1 release. i saw a note that profit dude working on that. also checked with soft progryo they are also trying to break but no eta, it but it wont be same going forward. i see few scammers on telegram already started selling 8.1.1

also it seems NT and vendor knew about these crackers so now its a cat and mouse game between NT and crackers. i bet these crackers will keep findings ways but it will keep getting difficult now