Trading Harmonic Elliot Wave Like a Pro

Hello all , just found a post on the forum where this has been already been shared , and people ask for this to be reuploaded but no respond ( Selfish Behavior as always ) , people tend to get and run , anyway hope that will be helpful ===>>>

https://mega.nz/file/UoVgDZxJ#toVTvWTmZMmCEQCt89s9eT69bGE8Gkt96axsEUejk_c

https://mega.nz/file/phV3BZhL#qDNxpQjGzsitiAmuHF6BiZ7goSmuJPNUYavcbSMubho

https://mega.nz/file/81EGFCKT#BgTLRRJYXZA9ZAN4kgcToo-lG45DOESZBHdYZZ79NQE

https://mega.nz/file/51NUCJja#cqAmk51b2bI00RmNAedkpVAmFU62e30PNO0r0fYml1Q

https://mega.nz/file/cwEEAZaD#MmpYzAww7-zlJL1EMo0Sm-0Qyxci0NABaqveJx-xGwM

Edited by permis2018

Hello all , just found a post on the forum where this has been already been shared , and people ask for this to be reuploaded but no respond ( Selfish Behavior as always ) , people tend to get and run , anyway hope that will be helpful ===>>>

https://mega.nz/file/UoVgDZxJ#toVTvWTmZMmCEQCt89s9eT69bGE8Gkt96axsEUejk _c

https://mega.nz/file/phV3BZhL#qDNxpQjGzsitiAmuHF6BiZ7goSmuJPNUYavcbSMub ho

https://mega.nz/file/81EGFCKT#BgTLRRJYXZA9ZAN4kgcToo-lG45DOESZBHdYZZ79NQE

https://mega.nz/file/51NUCJja#cqAmk51b2bI00RmNAedkpVAmFU62e30PNO0r0fYml 1Q

https://mega.nz/file/cwEEAZaD#MmpYzAww7-zlJL1EMo0Sm-0Qyxci0NABaqveJx-xGwM

keep in mind there is a space in last remove them to download

Edited by sherbaaz

Of all the EW courses and books I have studied following, I have found to be practical and simple to learn and have great application to make consistent money.

on the surface, all these sounds too easy to be of any use but they are workable, and much more objective and proper trading plans can be made.

1) AGET - keeping aside all too costly/toy/mechanical etc aside, its manual and videos are very good to trade using EW. even if one is not having the SW (its pricey but its's good) one can learn a great deal about practical EW. particularly EW oscillator and its use (which is nothing but AO).

2) Profitunity/Bill Williams- keeping aside all sales pitch and quantum physic stuff it is very practical and usable in swing trading. particularly how to count EW using AO webinar is very good.

4) Jeffery Kennedy- one of the most pragmatic purists in the EW club. he has shown how to use simple indicators/oscillators to trade EW. also a very natural teacher as his books and videos are very simple and lucid.

4) Jody Samuels (EW ultimate)- the lady is a genius like William O' Neil. She had taken the simple and basic tools, which are already available like raghee wave, vegas tunnel, AO oscillator, etc., and structured them in such a way that it's awesome! The simplicity is amazing!. her course "EW ultimate" as per me is a must for those who want to trade using EW but in a practical manner.

the above are all my personal views. Over the past 12 years, I have studied many courses on different TA subjects including EW also. What I have found workable as per my experience with EW shared.

I don't trade intraday. I am a long-only swing trader in stocks. I use at times Jody Samuels style EW in combination with CANSLIM.

Edited by sherbaaz

Of all the EW courses and books I have studied following, I have found to be practical and simple to learn and have great application to make consistent money.

on the surface, all these sounds too easy to be of any use but they are workable, and much more objective and proper trading plans can be made.

1) AGET - keeping aside all too costly/toy/mechanical etc aside, its manual and videos are very good to trade using EW. even if one is not having the SW (its pricey but its's good) one can learn a great deal about practical EW. particularly EW oscillator and its use (which is nothing but AO).

2) Profitunity/Bill Williams- keeping aside all sales pitch and quantum physic stuff it is very practical and usable in swing trading. particularly how to count EW using AO webinar is very good.

4) Jeffery Kennedy- one of the most pragmatic purists in the EW club. he has shown how to use simple indicators/oscillators to trade EW. also a very natural teacher as his books and videos are very simple and lucid.

4) Jody Samuels (EW ultimate)- the lady is a genius like William O' Neil. She had taken the simple and basic tools, which are already available like raghee wave, vegas tunnel, AO oscillator, etc., and structured them in such a way that it's awesome! The simplicity is amazing!. her course "EW ultimate" as per me is a must for those who want to trade using EW but in a practical manner.

the above are all my personal views. Over the past 12 years, I have studied many courses on different TA subjects including EW also. What I have found workable as per my experience with EW shared.

I don't trade intraday. I am a long-only swing trader in stocks. I use at times Jody Samuels style EW in combination with CANSLIM.

thx for your insight and your experience with EWs

1) AGET: didnt heard about him. Could you share plz his EW stuff

2) Bill Williams - thx for the input - i will look through

3) Jeffrey Kennedy: which stuff do you mean ? His junctures and books ?

I like his style and i learnd a lot from him.

4) Jody Samuels - EW Ultimate

I could also say that just Jodys Course helped me to understand the EWs. Do you tried her WavyTunnels Strategy or did you go through ? If so, could you recommend it ?

5) the course of this thread didnt explain even the basic right to learn about it. All stuff is just scratching the surface

Edited by mesagio

Thank you Sherbaaz, for sharing your experience. Most helpful.

As to mesagio's questions; Aget is the software Advanced Get by Tom Joseph, which was eventually sold to eSignal. It has some very useful tools. Read through the manual and most importantly, watch the seminars (posted in this forum). I still use the tools, like Elliott Oscillator , PTI (profit taking index), MOB (make or break), and the Ellipse.

I use the old version 7.8 build 420 EOD. I was using EOD but was recently trying to use it for intraday as I was trying to do intraday on a 2 hours basis. With an indicator in MT4, I am able to clumsily and manually watch intraday Forex as it plays out

Forgot to mention; As for Bill Williams, I do believe it is referring to the course by ProfitUnity, - Counting Elliott Waves. It sometimes referred to as the Modern Elliott Wave as it uses oscillator to determine W3, W4 and the end of W5. I did not take the course but this methodology is taught by a few others. I don't know exactly who is the originator of this method but I assume it is Bill and Justine Williams.

thx for your insight and your experience with EWs

1) AGET: didnt heard about him. Could you share plz his EW stuff

2) Bill Williams - thx for the input - i will look through

3) Jeffrey Kennedy: which stuff do you mean ? His junctures and books ?

I like his style and i learnd a lot from him.

4) Jody Samuels - EW Ultimate

I could also say that just Jodys Course helped me to understand the EWs. Do you tried her WavyTunnels Strategy or did you go through ? If so, could you recommend it ?

5) the course of this thread didnt explain even the basic right to learn about it. All stuff is just scratching the surface

AGET as mentioned by @RichardGere is a trading software. i dont use it. but it has some great tools.

Jeffery Kennedy books. his writing style is very easy to read.

I use JD wavy tunnel stuff at times, particularly to know which wave price is currently in (go get the confidence to hold or to fold the trade). Surly if you are into EW there is no other course needed apart from hers. it is complete with proper trading plans for each setup. most imp it works.

thx @sherbaaz and @RichardGere. ok, than i think it its worth going through the Wavy Tunnel. I tried also to understand Harmonic EWs - from Ian Copyes an Glenn Neely. Ian Copsey Site is no longer available and Glenn Neely is very hard to understand in my opinion. Didnt find a good course on it. Have you tried it ?

A good complement are in my opinion the Harmonic Patterns. I now try to get into it. What are you thiking about it ?

Which Indicators are you using for the day by day trading ?

Are you following on Twitter, YT - some good Elliotticians ?

Can't say much about Ian Copsey or Wavy Tunnel as I didn't go through the course. Some online guys says the book by Ramki Ramakrishnan - Five Waves to Financial Freedom is good.

You might consider registering an account with Elliott Wave International (Jeffrey Kennedy Robert Prechtor). They have some free commentaries. Occasionally they do have 'Free Week' passes where you can access their paid contents.

Unfortunately I don't follow any Elliott wave analysis in YT or twitter so I can't give any recommendations. But I did reviewed Todd Gordon stuff and he is good. Very practical although his YT stuff tends to have a sales pitch.

thx @sherbaaz and @RichardGere. ok, than i think it its worth going through the Wavy Tunnel. I tried also to understand Harmonic EWs - from Ian Copyes an Glenn Neely. Ian Copsey Site is no longer available and Glenn Neely is very hard to understand in my opinion. Didnt find a good course on it. Have you tried it ?

A good complement are in my opinion the Harmonic Patterns. I now try to get into it. What are you thiking about it ?

Which Indicators are you using for the day by day trading ?

Are you following on Twitter, YT - some good Elliotticians ?

i am not following anyone on twitter or yt.

as i said i am CANSLIM trader/investor only trade long side in stocks (no day trading). i use JD works to understand the structure and for finding targets, for eg if i found out that as per wavy tunnel method my entry in in W.3 then i try to keep deep sl if W.3 is not complete.

she has covered harmonic patterns too and combined it with EW. but i don't use it as not into harmonic patterns. i trade more classic patterns as taught by William O' Neil/minervini.

regarding ian copyes/glenn neely i have tried their work some years back. but have found it too complex and non workable for me.